dylanj

Dalvin Cook 2019 Outlook

27 minutes ago, CitizenJ said:

This thread is full of misinformation and guessing

I've just never seen a week with a big injury player in question in place and absolutely no report on the player for 2 days and that turn out good. Obviously I don't know, but my hunch at this point is Boone will have the complete backfield Monday night.

Cook has been the #1 trending news player on Rotoworld 3 days in a row and we got one blurb from Zimmer about him Sunday night lol Literally, a vacuum on him at the moment.

Edited by TennisDude

4 hours ago, TennisDude said:

I've just never seen a week with a big injury player in question in place and absolutely no report on the player for 2 days and that turn out good. Obviously I don't know, but my hunch at this point is Boone will have the complete backfield Monday night.

Cook has been the #1 trending news player on Rotoworld 3 days in a row and we got one blurb from Zimmer about him Sunday night lol Literally, a vacuum on him at the moment.

It's because they play Monday Night and don't have to get an update until tomorrow

• Like 1

Just now, purpdrankplaya said:

Schefter is saying he is unlikely to play.

Yep. Word is Mattison High ankle sprain. Hope most of us got Boone off the wire.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, purpdrankplaya said:

Schefter is saying he is unlikely to play.

Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook is unlikely to play in the big showdown with the Green Bay Packers on Monday night because of a shoulder injury, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Thursday.

Cook, the Vikings' leading rusher with 1,135 yards, was injured at the beginning of the third quarter during Sunday's 39-10 win over the Los Angeles Chargers. Cook was leading Minnesota in rushing with nine carries for 27 yards.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28332744/sources-vikings-dalvin-cook-unlikely-play-vs-packers

• Like 1