urban2014

Tyler Lockett 2019 Outlook

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Sivaro said:

Lockett had a big week.

 

But that is because the run game went out the window and Carson got in the dog house  / Penny Injured.

 

Expect a regression....Trade high

Clearly the Penny injury is the only reason Lockett balled out today...🙄

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheINC said:

Clearly the Penny injury is the only reason Lockett balled out today...🙄

  

You are cherry picking.  It was part of a sentence.

Trade high.  IMO

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Sivaro said:

  

You are cherry picking.  It was part of a sentence.

Trade high.  IMO

The whole sentence and the whole take is preposterous. Lockett's been seeing the target volume we all expected this season over the past 2 games.  It's not because they abandoned the run solely, they're using their weapons and Lockett is a huge part of the offense.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, USWAY said:

In case we were still wondering, yes, Tyler Lockett has taken over the Doug Baldwin role. High-end WR2 ROS, with the possibility for more.

 

No Way? Is it magisk foosbol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wendellrott said:

Lockett IS the Play Maker for Seattle              .

 

☝️☝️☝️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, dashoe said:

 

☝️☝️☝️

Actually it's Russ Wilson, but I'd take their lovely connection...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rated as a WR1 play this week. If he gets 10+ targets again then pencil him in as one ROS.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Selling high on Lockett is a bad move unless you can really get a stud back. But you won't, because this is Tyler Lockett(e.g. very little name value) and people will be scared of getting fleeced by trading for him. Just hang on to him and watch him beast out in your line-up all year. Every game won't be like this but he's going to have a really good season. 

 

Of course the next mediocre game he has people will be wringing their hands about how they missed their window to unload him.

Edited by owenmills
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, owenmills said:

Trading high on Lockett is a bad move unless you can really get a stud back. But you won't, because this is Tyler Lockett(e.g. very little name value)

 

Which is absurd when you think about it because:


A. He is in the Doug Baldwin role as Wilsons #1

 

B. He is more talented than Baldwin and in his prime

 

C. He is a great route runner with homerun speed

 

D. He was already absurdly efficient last season and is now getting more targets with the run-game struggling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2019 at 7:59 PM, Sivaro said:

Lockett had a big week.

 

But that is because the run game went out the window and Carson got in the dog house  / Penny Injured.

 

Expect a regression....Trade high

He's been a "sell high" since, like, week 3 of 2018.  Maybe time to admit he's actually just a stud?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JJ1223 said:

He's been a "sell high" since, like, week 3 of 2018.  Maybe time to admit he's actually just a stud?

I have to admit, through three games of a sixteen game season, he looks like a stud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where does Lockett mainly play? Sorry, totally foreign to him, but I might be getting him in a package trade.

Does he mainly play the slot? Did Lattimore shadow him if not? What happened in week 1 - he only saw 2 targets?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mvttchew said:

Where does Lockett mainly play? Sorry, totally foreign to him, but I might be getting him in a package trade.

Does he mainly play the slot? Did Lattimore shadow him if not? What happened in week 1 - he only saw 2 targets?

but Marshawn Lynch in seahwks gear is your avatar?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chippa said:

but Marshawn Lynch in seahwks gear is your avatar?

 

Does Lynch still play for Seattle? Lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mvttchew said:

 

Does Lynch still play for Seattle? Lol. 

...no, but, ya know. just asking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lockett plays in the slot frequently and is hung like a horse. Week 1 they featured DK so they could try to trade him and recoup a high draft pick because they realized in the preseason Lockett was so good they only really needed one WR. There's your Lockett primer 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mvttchew said:

Where does Lockett mainly play? Sorry, totally foreign to him, but I might be getting him in a package trade.

Does he mainly play the slot? Did Lattimore shadow him if not? What happened in week 1 - he only saw 2 targets?

He did most of his damage against Lattimore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, owenmills said:

Selling high on Lockett is a bad move unless you can really get a stud back. But you won't, because this is Tyler Lockett(e.g. very little name value) and people will be scared of getting fleeced by trading for him. Just hang on to him and watch him beast out in your line-up all year. Every game won't be like this but he's going to have a really good season. 

 

Of course the next mediocre game he has people will be wringing their hands about how they missed their window to unload him.

 

Agree. Very few folks are going to trade another "stud" for Lockett at this point.....if he puts up 20+ points again then maybe you start getting some eyebrow raises.

For example, I tried trading David Johnson + Lockett for Zeke. Nope. Had more to do with wanting to unload some DJ shares than being unsatisfied w/ Lockett. When you watch him play though, you know he is the real deal. Guy is just always open....

If he is your WR2, beast mode. Think he will be going in the 3rd round next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, meverett85 said:

 

Agree. Very few folks are going to trade another "stud" for Lockett at this point.....if he puts up 20+ points again then maybe you start getting some eyebrow raises.

For example, I tried trading David Johnson + Lockett for Zeke. Nope. Had more to do with wanting to unload some DJ shares than being unsatisfied w/ Lockett. When you watch him play though, you know he is the real deal. Guy is just always open....

If he is your WR2, beast mode. Think he will be going in the 3rd round next year.

Nice offer.  I would seriously consider it as a Zeke owner.    Lockett is a real talent and heading towards the wr1 season we knew he could have 

Edited by Impreza178

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...