urban2014

Tyler Lockett 2019 Outlook

6 hours ago, beerfish said:

I just KNEW when Wilson rared back and chunked it that #16 would be waiting on the other end.......nope, DK 🤬

I was so pissed at that play.

Just now, dmb3684 said:

I was so pissed at that play.

DK is a beast.   It’s not bad for Lockett to have someone else out there drawing attention.   Lockett’s worst game was when he was doubled heavily (Cincy I believe)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Guwop said:

Just like baldwin locket will need the lead RB to get injured in order to become a true top 10 fantasy wr. The total pass attempts just aren't there. They ran what, almost twice as much as they passed? 

He was WR10 going into the game. 

Ill bet you 100 internet dollars he finishes top 10.

3 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

DK is a beast.   It’s not bad for Lockett to have someone else out there drawing attention.   Lockett’s worst game was when he was doubled heavily (Cincy I believe)

Im just used to seeing Lockett on the end of those types of plays. DK is fine for Lockett. I wish Dissly would go away.

3 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

Im just used to seeing Lockett on the end of those types of plays. DK is fine for Lockett. I wish Dissly would go away.

Second that.    Wilson is so much fun to watch. Dude is dealing out there.  

Lockett is def his favorite so he feels safe.    There are bigger games coming 

He's a player that you're definitely happy you drafted as he's clearly outperforming his ADP, but at the same time you're still left a bit dissapointed because of his usage. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, BearDownBears said:

He's a player that you're definitely happy you drafted as he's clearly outperforming his ADP, but at the same time you're still left a bit dissapointed because of his usage. 

Yeah I had him as WR7 going into the season, it doesn't seem like he will get enough targets to get there. But somewhere between 9-12 is certainly attainable and would make him a great pick for his ADP. 

He is gonna have a couple beastly games at some point. I'm happy with the consistency so far.

20 hours ago, The 7th Beatles said:

EGEt_U7X0AE8nYL.jpg

Great catch. Saved his fantasy day from being abysmal.

On 10/4/2019 at 1:53 PM, BearDownBears said:

This is his normal usage, you just get quality instead of quantity with his targets.

2 hours ago, hoppychokes said:

This is his normal usage, you just get quality instead of quantity with his targets.

Dissly getting both. Lockett's not going to be able to survive on quality alone.

2 minutes ago, martinjlm said:

Dissly getting both. Lockett's not going to be able to survive on quality alone.

He had less volume last year and threw up 965/10, why draft him if you're concerned on volume? He's never had it.

14 minutes ago, hoppychokes said:

He had less volume last year and threw up 965/10, why draft him if you're concerned on volume? He's never had it.

Go back and read this thread again. It's already been pointed out that Baldwin is gone and the hope was Lockett would be THE receiving central point. He's not.

18 minutes ago, martinjlm said:

Go back and read this thread again. It's already been pointed out that Baldwin is gone and the hope was Lockett would be THE receiving central point. He's not.

Yet, he's on pace to hit Baldwin's average peak seasons numbers in targets/catches/yards? Baldwin himself only averaged 7.8 targets per game in his highest targeted season, Lockett is at 7.1 currently. What was expected?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 10/4/2019 at 2:41 PM, Impreza178 said:

Yes! Having another threat opposite is a good ting IMO. More points for the offense is usually good for all skill players

Edited by bhawks489

57 minutes ago, hoppychokes said:

Yet, he's on pace to hit Baldwin's average peak seasons numbers in targets/catches/yards? Baldwin himself only averaged 7.8 targets per game in his highest targeted season, Lockett is at 7.1 currently. What was expected?

A lot more without Baldwin there. He's likely on pace to do what he did last year. Good but not elite.

4 hours ago, martinjlm said:

Great catch. Saved his fantasy day from being abysmal.

Could be said for alot of performances. He keeps delivering though

• Like 1

How in the f--- did the ref take away his TD? So sick of this officiating. Ridiculous.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Sonny_D said:

How in the f--- did the ref take away his TD? So sick of this officiating. Ridiculous.

Still curious about this. He was clearly in. Refs are nutty this season.

25 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Then Lockett seems to be in. Let’s say he’s not in. However, I can with 100% certainty say it was not clear and obvious. The most baffling thing is if it was ruled short I’d be less surprised if they overturned that into a TD. 

The replay was inconclusive at best - IMO he was lying on the defensive player when he reached across the GL, therefore wasn't downed yet.  Either way they had no biz reversing the call when it was in no way clear to overturn it - and you're right i'd have less of a problem if the initial call was short and not the TD, though it was a TD.  Of course Carson gets the east GL rush for the TD right after.

TL:DR - Lockett needs more targets, good riddance to Dissly