urban2014

Tyler Lockett 2019 Outlook

Through the first 8 weeks in PPR, Lockett was 10th overall in pts scored and 14th overall in pts/game (important to distinguish him from players who have had their bye already.) Week 9's output should create space and put a strangle hold on a top 12 finish at the position in PPR [currently 3rd at the position overall (170.9pts), and 5th overall on a per game average (18.989pts)]

It will be interesting to see the affect(s) of the Gordon signing and IF Seattle can overcome all it's injuries, and while the season is barley halfway complete (anything can happen)...a big shout out and major kudos to you fellas who saw this type of upside in the guy B) I was turned off by a lack of targets and the chance of injury...my bad :ph34r:

:cheers:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I had hopes he’d have an Antonio Brown-esque breakout season, and it looks like he is! Stud WR1.

• Like 2

I reached a little for him and I don't think my leaguemates thought it was a good pick but he's making me look real smart. I've always loved the dude's talent. Playing for a run first team and playing 2nd/3rd fiddle limited his upside his first few years but he's as talented as any WR in the league and has a stud throwing to him

• Like 1

Watching Lockett...

spacer.png

But considering that this is Lockett, this must have been the immaculate conception...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, FFCollusion said:

Half Season check point, Locket is currently on pace for:
128/105/1365/11
304 Fantasy Points, 19 PPG.

He’s had 7 or less targets in 6 of 9 games...

16 game pace 😂 

• Like 1

Anyone able to see the next gen stats chart with all the routes he ran? Am really curious to see. Felt like he was everywhere. 

What do you guys think about Lockett this week? Will he be shadowed by Richard Sherman or does it even matter with how Russ and Lockett has been playing?

Edited by WVFalcon

Just now, WVFalcon said:

What do you guys think about Lockett this week? Will he be shadowed by Richard Sherman or does it even matter?

Locked N Loaded my man.   Don’t even think twice 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, WVFalcon said:

What do you guys think about Lockett this week? Will he be shadowed by Richard Sherman or does it even matter with how Russ and Lockett has been playing?

Sherman is a better fit to cover DK than Lockett this week.  Sherm can stand up to DK physically at the line, and has the length to contend with him for the one on one jump balls that Wilson loves to throw DK's way. 

Whereas Lockett is the smaller shifty type that can give Sherman problems.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ball So Hard said:

Absurd.

I'm not saying he has AB potential

but I'm also not not saying it.

• Like 1

At this point, you can't bench him unless you are absolutely loaded at WR. Lockett is a top 10-12 WR1 each week.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, atdharris said:

At this point, you can't bench him unless you are absolutely loaded at WR. Lockett is a top 10-12 WR1 each week.

How about Week 11 ?

Beast.

So damn good. Fun to watch a pro that’s undeniable.

this 49s game will be interesting. They need to be gunning. None of that conservative s---. When the hawks start that s---, it’s 3 and out over and over again.

GUN IT 

Whatcha gonna do brother?! Whatcha gonna do when Tyler Lockett and his TYLER-MANIACS run wild on you?!?!

giphy.gif

Edited by jagsfan05
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, WVFalcon said:

Woke

Hillbilly

Appalachia American

Play your Studs

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, sSektor said:

I'm not saying he has AB potential

but I'm also not not saying it.

That’s what I was quietly hoping for outta him. He good.

Edited by MJJ28