urban2014

Tyler Lockett 2019 Outlook

On 11/4/2019 at 10:09 AM, MJJ28 said:

I had hopes he’d have an Antonio Brown-esque breakout season, and it looks like he is! Stud WR1.

Yes, he is the next great one who is a former kick or punt return stud a la antonio brown, tyreek hill, obj, etc...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, austin316 said:

Yes, he is the next great one who is a former kick or punt return stud a la antonio brown, tyreek hill, obj, etc...

:wacko:

Loving this guy but as a DK and Lockett owner, what am I to expect this week vs Niners?

10 hours ago, austin316 said:

10 hours ago, Golden Spikes said:

:wacko:

Yep-  OBJ had some dandy punt returns in college.   

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/1766600-film-study-lsu-footballs-odell-beckham-and-the-art-of-the-punt-return.amp.html

49 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

meh every WR was a good kick returner in college, when I hear about a PR/KR being good I want to see it in the pros or it doesnt count

11 hours ago, CraftyRighty said:

Loving this guy but as a DK and Lockett owner, what am I to expect this week vs Niners?

You're still going to start Lockett no matter the matchup.  

10 hours ago, Golden Spikes said:

meh every WR was a good kick returner in college, when I hear about a PR/KR being good I want to see it in the pros or it doesnt count

:wacko:    look what i can do 

8 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

Does Josh Gordon hurt his value ROS?  

I was wondering the same thing but Lockett is the clear cut #1 wr so he'll still get his fair share of targets.

8 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

I was wondering the same thing but Lockett is the clear cut #1 wr so he'll still get his fair share of targets.

I don't think Gordon will hurt Lockett's value.  I know last game and in two games earlier this year Lockett saw a ton of targets, but for the rest of this year and last year Lockett hasn't been getting 8-9+ targets a game anyway.  I think Gordon's presence affects Metcalf more.

Just got a yahoo notification that Lockett was tagged as questionable, but I don’t see anything about an injury.

Edited by gufomel
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, gufomel said:

Just got a yahoo notification that Lockett was tagged as questionable, but I don’t see anything about an injury.

He got in a limited practice yesterday and today with a hip. 

Gotta love a late week appearance on the injury report with an upcoming Monday game...perfect. 

5 minutes ago, gufomel said:

Gotta love a late week appearance on the injury report with an upcoming Monday game...perfect. 

He was on the injury report Thursday as well. 

Debo is a good pickup (Especially if Kittle sits) that should be available in a lot of leagues if lockett were to miss. 

6 minutes ago, defrazie said:

“The other 10 were limited participants, and linebacker Bobby Wagner, wide receiver Tyler Lockett and running back Chris Carson had non-injury designations.”

What does a “non-injury designation” mean?

1 hour ago, gufomel said:

“The other 10 were limited participants, and linebacker Bobby Wagner, wide receiver Tyler Lockett and running back Chris Carson had non-injury designations.”

What does a “non-injury designation” mean?

Just FYI you’re looking at an article before Friday’s practice, he was limited for rest Thursday, injury Friday 

• Thanks 1

I don’t see a rotoworld blurb on this injury so I’m going to pretend there’s no such thing.

• Haha 1

Josh Gordon getting all the headlines. Hope this injury isn't off the radar due to all that attention.

Doesn't seem to be anything reported out there that this is a big issue. That said, it may make sense to have a plan B since this is a Monday night game. 

D. Samuel, D. Pettis, J. Brown would be plan Bs.

• Like 1