urban2014

Tyler Lockett 2019 Outlook

Any practice report on Lockett today? I assume there was a Saturday practice since they play Monday

Edited by gufomel

9 minutes ago, gufomel said:

Any practice report on Lockett today? I assume there was a Saturday practice since they play Monday

Lockett is a key cog in my lineup so I have to know if he's playing myself.  I may just have to take him out of the lineup for this week because I can't afford for him to go down to a game-time decision on Monday and not play because all of the decent replacement options from the 49ers and Seahawks are taken in my league.

3 minutes ago, TheWeasel said:

Should be good to go.

Final Injury Report

That doesn't state for certain if he's going to play.  I want to know if he practiced today and have a feeling that it will be a dreaded game-time decision.

4 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

That doesn't state for certain if he's going to play.  I want to know if he practiced today and have a feeling that it will be a dreaded game-time decision.

He would at least be listed as questionable though if he’s a game-time decision, right?

Edited by gufomel

5 minutes ago, gufomel said:

He would at least be listed as questionable though if he’s a game-time decision, right?

If he's not even questionable he's playing. Would think SEA would be fined if he's not listed and then yanked out of the game.

2 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

If he's not even questionable he's playing. Would think SEA would be fined if he's not listed and then yanked out of the game.

I'll be starting him if he isn't questionable but I don't think it's good that he popped up on the injury report on Friday as limited.  He could re-aggravate the hip and be pulled from the game.  He'll be in my lineup but I'm in a must-win game this week so I need him to do well.

I bruised my hip a couple weeks ago when I fell off my bike. Took me about a week to feel better.
According to many posters logic on these forums, that means Lockett should be good to go for MNF! 

After thinking and probably over thinking it, I am sitting him this week. Last week San Fran held slot guy Kirk to 2-8 (after he had done a 7-88,10-59, and 5-115 on above average secondaries), and before that held slot guy samuels to 4-46, Quinn to 2-30, and held the previously dominant cooper Kupp to 3-17. Now, Kupp is the only one who is close ability wise to Lockett, but this defense was doing all that without some key playmakers who are back now. And no matter how good Lockett is, when it is proven the only success you can have against them is on the ground(cmc, Adrian Peterson had good games), and when you had a hip issue 3 days ago, it’s just not a good idea to play him

9 minutes ago, ArtistPain said:

After thinking and probably over thinking it, I am sitting him this week. Last week San Fran held slot guy Kirk to 2-8 (after he had done a 7-88,10-59, and 5-115 on above average secondaries), and before that held slot guy samuels to 4-46, Quinn to 2-30, and held the previously dominant cooper Kupp to 3-17. Now, Kupp is the only one who is close ability wise to Lockett, but this defense was doing all that without some key playmakers who are back now. And no matter how good Lockett is, when it is proven the only success you can have against them is on the ground(cmc, Adrian Peterson had good games), and when you had a hip issue 3 days ago, it’s just not a good idea to play him

I’ll find you in the rant thread post game.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ArtistPain said:

I think if you are a serious underdog per projections, maybe you consider sitting Lockett for a high upside (and low floor) option. Otherwise, I'd stand pat.

My expectations: Something like 5-57-0. I'd take it this week as a favorite. Just don't see the upside for a blowup game, but Wilson is like no other. See him scrambling around and finding a way to get Lockett the ball. I also don't see DK Metcalf and J. Gordon having any impact on deep routes against that secondary. Think it's more likely Lockett is slippery on the short to medium depth routes.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, jclee4 said:

He's getting CB K'Waun Williams today. Temper expectations.

Sure.  But I think that they won’t be in a position to run the ball.  I also see a lot of Wilson having to scramble.  I feel pretty good about Lockett today.

1 hour ago, jclee4 said:

He's getting CB K'Waun Williams today. Temper expectations.

Temper expectations for K’Waun Williams today since he’s getting Tyler Lockett.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, MJJ28 said:

Temper expectations for K’Waun Williams today since he’s getting Tyler Lockett.

Tamper expectations for both today since neither are doing anything.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

[Posts removed.  Your fantasy matchup doesn't have any impact on Tyler Lockett's fantasy outlook.  The place for discussing how many points you need to win your matchup is here.]

What in the world is the injury?! Fields the kickoff at the end of reg, and then he’s out?

Edited by gufomel

Disappears in the biggest game of the season thus far and now is injured. Maybe not a stud after all

• Haha 2

Just now, Del Rio said:

Disappears in the biggest game of the season thus far and now is injured. Maybe not a stud after all

Massive overreaction lol

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1