urban2014

Tyler Lockett 2019 Outlook

3 minutes ago, Del Rio said:

Disappears in the biggest game of the season thus far and now is injured. Maybe not a stud after all

7n6bc.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It almost makes me fear a non-contact injury which always the first thing to come to mind there is ACL. I have zero knowledge of what happened, but he fields the kick to end regulation, and then is done for the game. Makes no sense. I’m sure we’ll hear something soon. 

Bye week up next, so good timing as long as it’s minor. Could be a hamstring or calf, which who knows what the timeline will be on that. 

Edited by gufomel

12 minutes ago, gufomel said:

It almost makes me fear a non-contact injury which always the first thing to come to mind there is ACL. I have zero knowledge of what happened, but he fields the kick to end regulation, and then is done for the game. Makes no sense. I’m sure we’ll hear something soon. 

Bye week up next, so good timing as long as it’s minor. Could be a hamstring or calf, which who knows what the timeline will be on that. 

Not ACL, got a clear shot of him on the sideline during the SF OT interception and his calf was wrapped with ice 

I don’t know when he got hurt but playing the man on returns has got to be one of the most idiotic things ever. 

Edited by Gohawks
  • Like 5

9 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

I don’t know when he got hurt but playing the man on returns has got to be one of the most idiotic things ever. 

But it's so amazing in my return yards for points league...

• Like 2

Compartment syndrome is an incredibly flukey thing to get injured from mid-game. It's literally a buildup of pressure in the spaces between your muscles and if it's bad enough they have to basically cut the area open to relieve the pressure. Them taking him for monitoring is not a great sign. Bye came at a good time but he's probably going to end up missing a week or two on top of it.

Source: am currently working on mid-level healthcare degree and just learned about this.

Edited by sSektor
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Heal well sweet prince. Please be healthy against the delicious Eagles secondary

5 hours ago, sSektor said:

Compartment syndrome is an incredibly flukey thing to get injured from mid-game. It's literally a buildup of pressure in the spaces between your muscles and if it's bad enough they have to basically cut the area open to relieve the pressure. Them taking him for monitoring is not a great sign. Bye came at a good time but he's probably going to end up missing a week or two on top of it.

Source: am currently working on mid-level healthcare degree and just learned about this.

2-3 weeks? Getting him back for fantasy playoffs would be a dream scenario. This sounds scary AF and I’m fully expecting season dunzo

20 minutes ago, owenmills said:

2-3 weeks? Getting him back for fantasy playoffs would be a dream scenario. This sounds scary AF and I’m fully expecting season dunzo

2-3 weeks assuming he doesn’t need major surgery. If surgery then yeah he’s probably done for the season. 

3 minutes ago, sSektor said:

2-3 weeks assuming he doesn’t need major surgery. If surgery then yeah he’s probably done for the season. 

Yeah surgery he’s definitely gone. Even without it seems like something that could easily keep him out the rest of the fantasy season. Just horrible. In any case I hope he’s ok though 

Edited by owenmills
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, FUM said:

It sounds like we might hear the word "fasciotomy" a lot more today. The procedure and the reason for needing it sounds horrifying, and hopefully it's not that serious for Lockett.

A lot of jumping to conclusions here and moving to worst case scenario.

Carroll starting they got ahead of it is a good sign.

If it's just swelling and they are monitoring for compartment syndrome issues and those issues resolve think he'll be ok.

34 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

I’m preparing that he will be out for the rest of the fantasy season which seriously dampers my championship aspirations.

tenor.gif

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

A lot of jumping to conclusions here and moving to worst case scenario.

Carroll starting they got ahead of it is a good sign.

If it's just swelling and they are monitoring for compartment syndrome issues and those issues resolve think he'll be ok.

Exactly , like I said  I don’t recognize half these guys In here talking about Tyler Lockett , more likely Metcalf and Gordon owners hopping he’s out for the year.  I don’t think so I bet he will be back after his bye week maybe out 2 weeks max

1 hour ago, FUM said:

My father had a flashiotomy (sp) and man was it nasty. Took two months to fully heal. Now he was 60 years old, so I imagine Lockett would heal faster, but that would still leave him sidelined for the fantasy playoffs