urban2014

Tyler Lockett 2019 Outlook

55 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

Fake News...Dissly made Wilson look great and then Hollister for a while until he turned back into Hollister. Now there is nobody to throw to since Lockett is easily covered by most competent corners

Assuming you didn't make the playoffs? 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, wendellrott said:

right now thinking of playing Pascal over both Lockett & Chark

Me and you both brother! Let's go down in flames together, lol.

18 hours ago, wendellrott said:

There are a lot of guys I am willing to start over lockett at this point of the season. Crowder-sheaprd-anderson-slayton-tate-pascal-Beasley-Deebo.

His target share is not there and his production completely fell off the cliff. He is at best a cross fingers and pray flex

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm not playing him. It's a risk but it's also a risk to play him with his recent production. I would rather play it safe with someone who isn't as boom just to guarantee the points. None of us can afford another "0" in the first round of the playoffs (if you made it).

I have him in my lineup but I may sit him. You look at his last 3 games and you see 2, 3 and 4 targets. He's just too much of a risk to roll out there, especially if Ramsey is covering him. 

• Like 1

He brought me here. If I'm going down, I'll go down with him.

What I did realize tho... not reading the entirety of this forum...

Is that he has sucked since Josh Gordon arrived...

Pete Carroll probably playing mind games, giving other upcoming teams things to think about and plan for... so then he'll UNLEASH THE LOCKETT come NFL playoff time...

OR HE'LL TELL THE COACH, THAT THERE'S NO WAY HE'S GOING TO LOOK LIKE A PURE DISGRACE, USELESS EMBARRASSMENT ON SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL BABY!!!

WOO!!!!!!!!

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 5:17 PM, wendellrott said:

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 5:21 PM, jagsfan05 said:

Me and you both brother! Let's go down in flames together, lol.

Well that was easy

4 hours ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

I think Russ feeds him

He gets fed tonight or I am sure he'll be wholesale dropped tomorrow. What a horrible fall from grace.

4 minutes ago, nromn said:

Anyone know of Ramsey is shadowing?

I think they might consider DK to be the bigger threat based off the last few weeks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amendola96 said:

Atrocious again. Time to move on for those who somehow survived....

He has been terrible don’t get me wrong but as a person who has to ride or die with Lockett due to a lack of other options I think this game was a positive one. He was tied for the team lead in targets and had a decent floor in a game where the entire offence struggled to get anything going. Russ will have better days and at least he made a concerted effort to target Lockett. [...]

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story

8 hours ago, Ceco2 said:

He has been terrible don’t get me wrong but as a person who has to ride or die with Lockett due to a lack of other options I think this game was a positive one. He was tied for the team lead in targets and had a decent floor in a game where the entire offence struggled to get anything going. Russ will have better days and at least he made a concerted effort to target Lockett. [...]

Right. Not great, but the trend in targets, receptions, and yards is heading the right way. And that was not an easy matchup at all.

@CAR should be a different story, but with CAR's run D so horrible I could see Carson getting 30 carries. Gotta hope Lockett gets deep early. Don't think I will have the stomach to bench him over this week's waiver wire WRs.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

Right. Not great, but the trend in targets, receptions, and yards is heading the right way. And that was not an easy matchup at all.

@CAR should be a different story, but with CAR's run D so horrible I could see Carson getting 30 carries. Gotta hope Lockett gets deep early. Don't think I will have the stomach to bench him over this week's waiver wire WRs.

Exactly. It’s sad that it has come to the point where a 4/46 game for Lockett is seen as a positive but that’s the way it’s been the past month or so. As for next week, I agree with you, the game script overwhelmingly favours a grind it out/feed Carson week against a terrible Carolina run D that they should get ahead against. Like you said, just gotta hope and pray for the deep ball. Despite how bad Lockett’s been, I don’t have a better option and still think Lockett is a better option than the streamers available in my league. 

Maybe depends on what you need. If you have the superior team in the semis maybe makes sense to go with someone who's been more reliable lately, if not play Lockett and hope for a return to the boom games that no doubt got a lot of us here. I have a Wilson/Lockett stack against a very strong team so I'm just throwing them out there and probably going down in flames with them. 

I think this matchup could go either way really. Carolina stinks and Seattle will roll them but they could easily do it with heavy running and stifling defense. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, owenmills said:

Maybe depends on what you need. If you have the superior team in the semis maybe makes sense to go with someone who's been more reliable lately, if not play Lockett and hope for a return to the boom games that no doubt got a lot of us here. I have a Wilson/Lockett stack against a very strong team so I'm just throwing them out there and probably going down in flames with them. 

I think this matchup could go either way really. Carolina stinks and Seattle will roll them but they could easily do it with heavy running and stifling defense. 

Bad news for Penny, but maybe good news for Lockett owners is that Penny is indeed done. So it's all Carson. The guy can't carry it 40 times.

Maybe SEA will resort to some more short throws on play action.

I'm most likely rolling him out there. If his floor is last night, I'll take it and hope the rest of my team can overcome. I'd hate to miss a ceiling game here.

2 hours ago, kyoun1e said:

Bad news for Penny, but maybe good news for Lockett owners is that Penny is indeed done. So it's all Carson. The guy can't carry it 40 times.

Maybe SEA will resort to some more short throws on play action.

I'm most likely rolling him out there. If his floor is last night, I'll take it and hope the rest of my team can overcome. I'd hate to miss a ceiling game here.

They played without penny most of the game and still could do nothing. Their line is built for running and Wilson is no longer a threat to run

12 minutes ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

he still has to be dealing while some sort of injury because he hasn't looked like the same player this past month. absolutely zero separation 

Maybe his separation was more with Wilson extending plays which he has done lately

Rotoballer has him on the cut list this week assuming Seattle will shatter the running attempts record for a single game

Are we starting or cutting lockless?