Boudewijn

Kareem Hunt 2019 Outlook

I don't think Chubb will be out at all next week.  He didn't even go talk to the trainers.... looked more like he got hit in the nuts or something.

• Like 1

On 11/15/2019 at 12:12 PM, fullonchubb said:

I don't think Chubb will be out at all next week.  He didn't even go talk to the trainers.... looked more like he got hit in the nuts or something.

This is what I thought he kept pulling at his pant leg like it got all twisted up

14 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

Anyone else very disappointed with his usage vs Miami? He got the TD, great... but where was he in garbage time to run out the clock? it was all Chubb out there, wtf

He’s a backup RB.,

23 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

Anyone else very disappointed with his usage vs Miami? He got the TD, great... but where was he in garbage time to run out the clock? it was all Chubb out there, wtf

There was no garbage time.

It's not a matter of if, but when the browns get eliminated from the playoffs. Anyone think that hunt get more of the workload to protect their investment (chubb)? 

Edited by jkendrick2

RB2 Ppr only obviously 

23 minutes ago, jkendrick2 said:

It's not a matter of if, but when the browns get eliminated from the playoffs. Anyone think that hunt get more of the workload to protect their investment (chubb)? 

At this point I can see the browns using a first rd tender on Hunt making him their investment as well

17 hours ago, BRIGUY11 said:

At this point I can see the browns using a first rd tender on Hunt making him their investment as well

As a Hunt owner in a keeper league (6th rd tag), I sure hope that you're wrong on that. Lol. I'd love (obviously) to see Hunt sign somewhere that will make him a lead back. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Flyman75 said:

As a Hunt owner in a keeper league (6th rd tag), I sure hope that you're wrong on that. Lol. I'd love (obviously) to see Hunt sign somewhere that will make him a lead back. 

I have both Chubb and Hunt as potential keepers and I hope I’m wrong too. I think obj is gone next year and the browns are gonna have a bunch of money. The offense looks a lot better with Hunt in it and the browns know it. I’d say the only way he’s playing for someone else next year is if someone overpays for him. The current landscape of the rb position gets me doubting any team will over pay a rb, especially with the roi on contracts like Gurley, DJ and bell to name a few

38 minutes ago, yanksman said:

Everyone likes him this week right?

If your looking for some safe ppr production , sure why not . He’s good for about 10 pts in half-ppr every week . You throw in at a chance for a touchdown , and Hunt is not a bad play any given Sunday . 

Agreed.  I'm expecting RB1 points from Hunt this week.

Any thoughts on Hunt?

He's been pretty consistent. Wonder how he stacks in ppr compared to fill-ins like Lewis, Boone and Washington for this week