Flyman75

O.J. Howard 2019 Outlook

It’s so unbelievably frustrating to see a TE with maybe the best TE ability in the league to hit a home every time he touches it to not get forced fed at least 4-5 times a game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, paulwall29 said:

Will be interesting to see if they make it a point to get him more involved coming out of the bye. He's got a juicy schedule the next 3 weeks for what it's worth.

Ain't happening. Our only hope was a trade to the Pats/Sea, and it doesn't look like that's happening. 

• Like 1

Adding injury to insult, somehow this guy was limited with a hamstring injury today...

...after the bye week.

That’s the end of that

2 hours ago, kyoun1e said:

Adding injury to insult, somehow this guy was limited with a hamstring injury today...

...after the bye week.

Maybe he's asking to get traded, just like Jalen Ramsey's recent show

• Like 1

5 hours ago, paulwall29 said:

Will be interesting to see if they make it a point to get him more involved coming out of the bye. He's got a juicy schedule the next 3 weeks for what it's worth.

It would be interesting IF that happened, but it won't. Move along, this guy is a bum with Arians as coach.  Most people should've left this train 2 weeks ago by now.

Even Seattle’s lead WR barely sees five targets a week.

Maybe it’s just that he has a hamstring injury and probably won’t play this weekend. Why not, that kind of year with this guy. A trade, c’mon. 

Trade him or use him more I don't care just stop wasting this guy's prime.  It's not fair to him as a player.

• Like 1

@SharkSwimmer tried to warn everyone about Arians. I doubted his take, too, but Howard was way to expensive in my leagues, thankfully. Seems Shark was right. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oj out Sunday brate show begins I couldn’t even find his 2019 outlook thread 😂

1 minute ago, Islanderman said:

This guy might be the biggest bust I've ever drafted considering the hype.

Damien williams says hold his beer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hamstring injury coming off the BYE? Either Arians is punishing Howard for his Patriots comments or the Bucs are working on a trade. I heard Seattle is looking for a TE...

• Like 3

Just now, RingMyBell said:

Damien williams says hold his beer.

nah, OJ was consensus top 5 TE. Damien was like rb 15. Went in the 4th round in my draft. Mixon Howard and Damien all have very good cases though

2nd only to Damien Williams in pages per point leagues.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TomBradyDaGOAT said:

Hamstring injury coming off the BYE? Either Arians is punishing Howard for his Patriots comments or the Bucs are working on a trade. I heard Seattle is looking for a TE...

^^^ this

Not saying he didn't hurt his hammy but it is suspicious this came up out of nowhere during the bye week

• Like 2

I'm not suspicious at all.  These guys can get hurt at any point, on their own, during practice.  Look at Herndon.  Did the same thing.

9 minutes ago, Chippa said:

nah, OJ was consensus top 5 TE

Why though? His QB is Jameis Winston, everyone and there mom was high on Godwin, Evans is still there. Did people think Crablegs could sustain 3 consistently viable receivers? It was just another RotoWorld hype job a la Christine Michael. 

Just now, oliminator123 said:

Why though? His QB is Jameis Winston, everyone and there mom was high on Godwin, Evans is still there. Did people think Crablegs could sustain 3 consistently viable receivers? It was just another RotoWorld hype job a la Christine Michael. 

....Not sure if serious or not

2 minutes ago, Chippa said:

....Not sure if serious or not

If I wasn't serious I'd be sitting here crying about this guy for 78 pages too. But he had 0 appeal to me. 

2 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

If I wasn't serious I'd be sitting here crying about this guy for 78 pages too. But he had 0 appeal to me. 

6 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

2018 called, he said you may have dementia

and yes, I know Fitz played a lot of games for tampa.

Edited by Chippa