Flyman75

O.J. Howard 2019 Outlook

The amount of Bucs fans that think they can get a first for this trash can is unreal. Hilarious honestly. He’s maybe worth a 3rd just because of age and contract. That being said, New England, Seattle, bills, texans (this would be my preferred choice) cowboys. All make sense. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, screaming_vultures said:

No way anyone is giving up a first rounder for OJ now, if bucs were smart they would have fed him in the last 2 weeks 

Yeah I’m not sure how people have his value anywhere close to a first rounder honestly. 

5 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Yeah I’m not sure how people have his value anywhere close to a first rounder honestly. 

This is why I don't expect him to be traded.  Bucs want a "substantial offer" in my mind thats at least a 2nd rounder.

5 minutes ago, Thrill22 said:

This is why I don't expect him to be traded.  Bucs want a "substantial offer" in my mind thats at least a 2nd rounder.

I’d consider a 2nd for OJ and a 4th... that’s about it

1 minute ago, Ryansm11 said:

I’d consider a 2nd for OJ and a 4th... that’s about it

i personally think a 3rd straight up or a 3rd and a 5th for OJ +6th

6 minutes ago, screaming_vultures said:

i personally think a 3rd straight up or a 3rd and a 5th for OJ +6th

If Sanu got a 2nd rounder in return I imagine the Bucs wouldnt trade him for a 3rd.

1 minute ago, The 7th Beatles said:

Image result for bill belichick phone

Saw this same tweet. Very odd. With the Bucs at 2-5 and Arians being so unbelievably stubborn in his refusal to utilize his first round TE in the passing game I would have thought he’d be an easy piece to ship out in return for future draft picks. 

Almost feels like there’s a bit of a disconnect between management and the coaching staff.

• Like 1

Been waiting all day to see this thread bumped as I need something to bounce right for me this year. Disappointing to see this is what the update is.

If they don't trade OJ I want TB to lose every game the rest of the season. They deserve a high draft pick if they are going to remain that stubborn.

TB supposedly has some rookie TE they are high on as well. They must be getting low balled on the offers.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

TB supposedly has some rookie TE they are high on as well. They must be getting low balled on the offers.

..or stubborn

1 minute ago, FMIII said:

..or stubborn

If they were to deal a TE it would be Brate. OJ was never available no matter the rumors.

• Like 1

I wonder if Arians has any clue how the entire football world thinks of him as such a buffoon. These teams trying to trade for a tight end who can exploit mismatches. Does he realize there is a reason other teams are looking to get him. Or is he stuck in his idiotic ways of “tight ends block” mentality. 

• Thanks 3

Waiting about half an hour for any late trade announcements, then drop city. What a waste. 

Edited by jujus-jujubees
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jujus-jujubees said:

Waiting about half an hour for any late trade announcements, then drop city. What a waste. 

Yep, just makes too much sense, so of course it’s not happening.

Bill: Hey Bruce is OJ available for trade?

Bruce: Yeah man absolutely, all we are asking for is a fir-

Bill: click

Edited by Ryansm11
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Bill: Hey Bruce is OJ available for trade?

Bruce: Yeah man absolutely, all we are asking for is a fir-

Bill: click

Bill actually hung up after the “yeah man” 

3 hours ago, austin316 said:

OJ's with more value...

Orange Juice
OJ Mayo
OJ Simpson

OJ Mayo lol lol lol. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Islanderman said:

I wonder if Arians has any clue how the entire football world thinks of him as such a buffoon. These teams trying to trade for a tight end who can exploit mismatches. Does he realize there is a reason other teams are looking to get him. Or is he stuck in his idiotic ways of “tight ends block” mentality. 

Only the idiots that play fantasy football and think they know more.