Flyman75

O.J. Howard 2019 Outlook

Really. Hmm. This guy was killing it last year. He’s a wr playing te. Lot of offers to get him because of his non usage. But Arians is right by using him to block and not targeting him in the passing game. What does fantasy football have to do with the reality of the situation. Idiots huh. Nice. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, sSektor said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5552949

When someone claims TE should be used in the passing game

Pass blocking is a "kind" of usage...

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Josean Pelota said:

That 2-5 record proves he really knows his stuff.  

Tampa  was (5-11-0) last season and the entire coaching staff was fired. OJ being a pass catching stud is not the difference maker when you have Evans+Godwin. 

Inconsistent o-line, QB and defensive play  are the problems. 

• Like 1

Arians just came out and said Howard is good to go for week 10. WTF. He didn’t practice one day last week, was ruled out of the game early and all of a sudden is fine. Don’t get that. 

1 hour ago, Islanderman said:

Arians just came out and said Howard is good to go for week 10. WTF. He didn’t practice one day last week, was ruled out of the game early and all of a sudden is fine. Don’t get that. 

I just dropped him last week. Really don't want to be tempted here.

That said, he's facing AZ who are horrible against TEs, Brate and the other backup are dinged, and I need a bye week replacement for Ertz. Ugh.

2 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

I just dropped him last week. Really don't want to be tempted here.

That said, he's facing AZ who are horrible against TEs, Brate and the other backup are dinged, and I need a bye week replacement for Ertz. Ugh.

DFS flier only. I can’t gut starting him in seasonal again. 

Edited by johnnyboy8102

This is the week for him to blow up and troll all those who were hyping him all offseason and then dropped him.

3 minutes ago, dontclapGonorrhea said:

Howard and Godwin are going to ball this week.

I hope you're right. I'm about to start Winston, Godwin, and Howard in the same league lol. Will probably score 50 points or 150 points this week depending on the tampa bay offense

3 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Starting with confidence

I was coming here to say this lol

• Haha 2

Is brate hurt? Otherwise Howard will be blocking

He's gonna continue to suck a** this year. Then come out next year, post 5-6 good games, and again be relegated to the trash heap. 

1 minute ago, oliminator123 said:

He's gonna continue to suck a** this year. Then come out next year, post 5-6 good games, and again be relegated to the trash heap. 

Agree, he will suck, but this week will be his best chance of having a monster game

I am hopeful being that I just lost Engram and Fant is on bye... I don't know about monster game or anything of that nature but I think hell find the end zone 4/45 with a TD.

Edited by CroNY

Not even that much.  22.10 points in half ppr.  He missed a couple games.  If he played he would be at like 25 points for the season

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rickydragon said:

This dude has 23 points all season.  Wow 

I don't own him anywhere nor have had any interest in him so please excuse my ignorance when I say that I did not know this until I looked at his actual stats today.

How in the …...does OJ Howard have just 23 points.....total lol.

Well if you were ever going to roll him out there, it’s this week! Arizona has been real bad at stopping tight ends.

Edited by TennisDude

2 hours ago, nonstopfan said:

I don't own him anywhere nor have had any interest in him so please excuse my ignorance when I say that I did not know this until I looked at his actual stats today.

How in the …...does OJ Howard have just 23 points.....total lol.

Stubborn HC & a QB who wont take a check down & rather air it out like he thinks he is in college still & can beat everyone. They wont trade him cause they know he will do great in another system & that would make them look dumb. Put him with SEA or NE & dude would be utilized to the fullest. Can block & be an offensive weapon. SMH! 

3. O.J. Howard (2.32)  😂🤣😂

• Haha 1