Flyman75

Evan Engram 2019 Outlook

11 minutes ago, ColoWrex said:

Well F me sideways.... been a headache owning this cat . Things were lovely before Tate's hoe asss came back from suspension & now the idiotic play calling . Frustrating to say the least 

Edited by RunCMC

That "can't miss" mid tier of Engram, Howard, and Henry has been a huge disappointment.  Henry of course is forgiven because he's balling now, but he cost his owners weeks with injury.  Howard has been a bust of epic proportions.  And now Engram injured as well.  Who would have thought at the beginning of the season that overlooked Austin Hooper would be the best of them all?

• Like 2

only logical thing to do now; is drop with confidence!!!

No, but I am hoping this isn't serious or long term. Although, their season maybe lost, he is instrumental in the development of Danny Dimes.

New Player Note Wed, Nov 6 (Yahoo)

Evan Engram has been diagnosed with a mid-foot sprain and is considered "week to week."

Advice: Engram is in a walking boot. "Mid-foot" is Lisfranc territory. As we remember, Cam Newton was diagnosed with a "mid-foot" sprain back in Week 2 and hasn't played since and is done for the season. Rhett Ellison will be the Giants tight end moving forward while Golden Tate is the No. 1 pass-game option.

"Lisfranc." Shudder...

1 minute ago, Pooskay said:

And down he goes.

OJ Howard has a great matchup this week. Just saying...

... i'd rather start one of Shemp/Moe/Curly Howard 

🍻

• Like 1

1 minute ago, youngrice said:

Sweet two straight weeks losing players on meaningless last drives. 

Thats what happens when the coach has a speed TE running 4 yard curl routes getting clobbers by linebackers the whole game... He has been misused the entire season, Shurmur and other coaches are flying under the radar a bit because of how pathetic Kitchens is.. But do not be mistaken Shurmur is on the level right below of ineptitude. Obviously can't say its his fault he got injured but frustrating for sure. I would roll Fant out there if he wasn't on BYE, I guess I'll close my eyes and play OJ Howard. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

... i'd rather start one of Shemp/Moe/Curly Howard 

🍻

I have no idea who Shemp, Moe and Curly are. Some clarification please? 

I'm assuming droppable? There are six weeks left in the fantasy season (including playoffs, if 16 week format) with Engram still having a bye. Goodness gracious, the injury bug is hitting hard just past the midpoint of the season.

Edited by FitzMagic

Just now, FitzMagic said:

I'm assuming droppable? There are six weeks left in the fantasy season (including playoffs, if 16 week format) with Engram still having a bye.

Close to it, but I'm going to wait a week or two.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, CroNY said:

Thats what happens when the coach has a speed TE running 4 yard curl routes getting clobbers by linebackers the whole game... He has been misused the entire season, Shurmur and other coaches are flying under the radar a bit because of how pathetic Kitchens is.. But do not be mistaken Shurmur is on the level right below of ineptitude. Obviously can't say its his fault he got injured but frustrating for sure. I would roll Fant out there if he wasn't on BYE, I guess I'll close my eyes and play OJ Howard. 

Evan's been pretty injury prone in his short career, whether his ankle, foot, or knee.

2 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

I'm assuming droppable? There are six weeks left in the fantasy season (including playoffs, if 16 week format) with Engram still having a bye.

I am going to hold for the next few days/week or so until we get confirmation of a season-ending injury... 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Evan's been pretty injury prone in his short career, whether his ankle, foot, or knee.

Yes I'm aware, I was just pointing out he's not a bruising TE he's more of just a weapon. Add in the fact that he's always injured should be handled more delicately I don't remember the last time I saw him run a route up the seam ah what ever its irrelevant now, can stick a fork in Engram and Shepard ROS.  

23 minutes ago, MadMaxMariota said:

zoomer detected

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, MadMaxMariota said:

2 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

zoomer detected

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Bastardo! said:

There's a long tradition of athletes denying a relationship with Liz Franc.

she has sullied many a magick foosball season on the low 🥺

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, CroNY said:

Yes I'm aware, I was just pointing out he's not a bruising TE he's more of just a weapon. Add in the fact that he's always injured should be handled more delicately I don't remember the last time I saw him run a route up the seam ah what ever its irrelevant now, can stick a fork in Engram and Shepard ROS.  

I do believe your emotions have gotten the better of you.  No way am I dropping him unless he's been officially ruled out with a foot injury beyond the next two games.

Just pick up another TE in the meantime.  It's not that big of a thing.  There are a few good TEs still out there that will be good fill-ins until he's back.    

4 minutes ago, theSPANKER said:

I do believe your emotions have gotten the better of you.  No way am I dropping him unless he's been officially ruled out with a foot injury beyond the next two games.

Just pick up another TE in the meantime.  It's not that big of a thing.  There are a few good TEs still out there that will be good fill-ins until he's back.    

I didn't drop him, just being dramatic. Yes unfortunately I'll have to play OJ Howard and close my eyes or Doyle.

Giants are just such a dumpster fire. 

• Like 1