Flyman75

Evan Engram 2019 Outlook

Any news on this guy on the wire in my league, any value ROS? Hasn’t practiced since injury, thoughts

12 hours ago, wahoos1 said:

Any news on this guy on the wire in my league, any value ROS? Hasn’t practiced since injury, thoughts

ESPN app:
"It was reported earlier this week that Engram had a chance to play Sunday..."

Whatever that means. But NYG has a great schedule coming up.

Edited by dropshadows

14 hours ago, wahoos1 said:

Oh my. I thought he might have a chance to go this week. But not practicing is a concern. One more week to get it right before playoffs start.... Cmon Engram.

*Taps Mic*

This thing on? Fantasy playoffs have begun...MNF game so I just hope his status is updated by then.

I wish he would be put on IR already. Im tired of dropping a player to take him off IR every Tuesday night.

• Like 1

As long as this guys in the league, he's going to miss a chunk of games every season. Draft accordingly, friends.

Since he's Monday night the only way I'm trusting him is if we get a full practice sometime this week.  Luckily I have Jack Doyle on deck so I have a decent option.  If it's between Engram and like OJ Howard, I would probably wait it out and see what happens with Engram.  Otherwise, a great pivot option to grab (if available) is Dallas Goedert since he plays Monday also.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Fort4242 said:

Since he's Monday night the only way I'm trusting him is if we get a full practice sometime this week.  Luckily I have Jack Doyle on deck so I have a decent option.  If it's between Engram and like OJ Howard, I would probably wait it out and see what happens with Engram.  Otherwise, a great pivot option to grab (if available) is Dallas Goedert since he plays Monday also.

Goedert perfect backup if waiting until MNF, I don't mind Ellison (if healthy) or even Kaden Smith too. Welcome back Engram!

• Like 1

Wed, Dec 4

Evan Engram (foot) expects to play Week 14 against the Eagles Monday night.

Advice: The Giants don't have to release a practice report until Thursday, but we'd expect Engram to be limited at worst. He's missed the last two games. Engram's return should send Kaden Smith back to the bench and fantasy waiver wires.

More: Pat Leonard on Twitter

(Rotoworld.com)

If Engram gets hot for the FFB playoffs all will be forgiven! 

Edited by n00chness

Thu, Dec 5

Evan Engram (foot) was limited in practice Thursday.

Advice: Engram is tentatively expected to suit up Monday night against the Eagles. Backup TE Kaden Smith had a combined 14 targets over the past two games while posting snap rates north of 90%. It's unclear if Engram is healthy enough to resume playing a full-time role. The QB change under center, combined with the Eagles' seventh-ranked defense in fewest yards per game allowed to opposing TEs, indicates you should probably treat Engram as more of a low-end TE1 in this spot.

More: Pat Leonard on Twitter

(Rotoworld.com)

Ideally you would have a bye this week (or start playoffs next week) and want to see what Engram's usage is this week...

8 minutes ago, Pooskay said:

Engram with Eli.

Must-start?

Honestly, I think I'll be starting Higbee over him if Everett is out. It's playoffs and I hate starting someone on their first game back from injury.

I wish this wasn't a Monday game, especially with Eli in there. I haven't had a TE score more than 10 points since Engram went down. Even if they say he's healthy I don't think I can start him and risk him not playing. Higbee time lmao

I have Higbee and Engram as well. Leaning towards Higbee.

But I wouldn't be surprised to see TE1 numbers from Engram.

9 minutes ago, n00chness said:

Ruled out for Week 14 and now droppable, IMO, especially if you picked up Hollister (week 16 - AZ)

;(

Do not toy with me like this!!!  Giants.com only shows Danny Dimes as ruled out....do you have a source?

10 minutes ago, Al.Davis said:

Do not toy with me like this!!!  Giants.com only shows Danny Dimes as ruled out....do you have a source?

n/m I just saw it on snapface - thanks for the news!

• Like 1