Flyman75

Evan Engram 2019 Outlook

27 minutes ago, MadMaxMariota said:

What a waste of a 5th round pick smh.

It looked like a great pick for the first 5 weeks. This guy just cant stay healthy. I wont be looking at him in 2020 drafts unless there's a major discount.

9 hours ago, MadMaxMariota said:

What a waste of a 5th round pick smh.

The OJ, Engram, Henry, Vance tier has been garbage this year besides Henry at times. Wowzers

13 hours ago, brosephd said:

anyone dropping? should just rule him out for ROS.

I dropped him two weeks ago. What a shame, had so much promise at the start of the season

Out vs Dolphins. Is this guy droppable? My worst fear is I drop him and then the guy I play in the championship in week 16 picks him up and beats me with him...

19 minutes ago, InVINCEable said:

Out vs Dolphins. Is this guy droppable? My worst fear is I drop him and then the guy I play in the championship in week 16 picks him up and beats me with him...

You should hope your opponent uses him. Dude can't last a game once he gets that first injury

51 minutes ago, InVINCEable said:

Not sure why they would play him the rest of the season. Might as well shut him down. Hard to trust him anyway. I think it's ok to drop him. 

Goodbye Evan. 

1 hour ago, InVINCEable said:

Drop him, he is done  

I dropped for Ian Thomas. I wouldn’t trust him enough to start next week and I doubt he plays again this year. 

Engram is eligible for the IR slot, at least in Yahoo. Just throwing that out there if someone needs to free up a roster spot but doesn't want to drop...

Edited by n00chness

His value actually rose in Dynasty this season.... how?

On 11/7/2019 at 7:18 AM, pdog109 said:

if you drop him you can always pick him back up during the bye week i think, doubt ppl will scoop him up.

yeah between being misused and golden tate dominating targets evans isn't producing at the level that he should be, shurmur's fault, fire his butt

On 11/7/2019 at 12:30 PM, RandyShackleford said:

This is terrible advice...I’d pick him up in a heartbeat even though I don’t need a TE just for later trade value. 

On 11/7/2019 at 1:36 PM, hockeyfan77 said:

Horrible advice, in any competitive league he would be picked up in a heartbeat

On 11/7/2019 at 2:38 PM, RandyShackleford said:

In just one of the leagues I’m in; I’d say the guys starting: Ebron, Witten, Graham, Doyle, and Olson would all be more than happy to trade for or pluck Engram off the wire. Try again

Try again.

So much for my terrible advice because Engram hasn't played and will not play until next year. Good job holding onto a player with a Lisfranc injury on a tanking team that has no reason for him to return.

He's on waivers in my league but if he's practicing this week in some type of full capacity, I will scoop him up and try to start him since I'm just meh at tight end.

Not a bad over under on this game, and Giants are on the road. Washington getting annihilated by tight ends, so there's upside here. 

4 hours ago, pdog109 said:

Try again.

So much for my terrible advice because Engram hasn't played and will not play until next year. Good job holding onto a player with a Lisfranc injury on a tanking team that has no reason for him to return.

Toot your horn much?

He will be a value pick next season with an improved QB. There is no reason for the Giants to play him again this year and risk aggravating his injury.

• Like 1