Joe Odam

Damien Williams 2019 Outlook

Yeah highly unlikely he’s playing. This may be a multi week absence given they signed another RB. The Steelers did the same thing after Conner got hurt

I am assuming if it was anything MAJOR we would know by now?

A multi week might not be that bad of a hold for those who are in playoffs.

1 hour ago, Heizz said:

If it was truly major they would have put him on IR to open up a roster spot.  But it depends on what you mean by major.  Multi-week absence seems likely.  Unlikely they ever say anything, though.  They didn't last time.

1 hour ago, Heizz said:

At this point in fantasy world, even two weeks is major.

Right. No point in holding him if he's out 3-4 weeks. He could be back for the real playoffs, but for fantasy, it wouldn't matter

2 hours ago, crazyfingers711 said:

Any news on the injury other than he’s out this Sunday?  Any point in rostering ROS? 

He’s fine. He’s just resting for a couple weeks. I would start him week 15 n 16 for sure!

• Haha 1

On 11/29/2019 at 6:43 PM, BIGFATPANDA said:

He’s fine. He’s just resting for a couple weeks. I would start him week 15 n 16 for sure!

Joking … right?  I think it's a broken rib that one could play through if it's the playoffs.  Problem is they don't need him so he's not rushing back.

On 12/1/2019 at 11:46 AM, Watitdookie said:

Not worth rostering imo. Patriots next week and the unsureness of week 15 and 16

Since he is “out” I picked him up and threw him on IR, so not impacting my roster. Not sure it is worth anything more than a lottery ticket, but what the heck.

18 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Since he is “out” I picked him up and threw him on IR, so not impacting my roster. Not sure it is worth anything more than a lottery ticket, but what the heck.

Kerryon is back week 16 🤔

i am going to enjoy the 2020 discount on him. A rookie rb could arrive to take away touches but if he stayed healthy I feel he would have had an ekeler or aaron jones type of season with 1400 total yards and 10 tds. 

Im assuming KC takes a RB pretty early in the draft. McCoy is probably gone and hes got another year on the contract. Worth a late round flier.

8 hours ago, isuckatdfs said:

I feel he would have had an ekeler or aaron jones type of season with 1400 total yards and 10 tds. 

If I could have one wish, it would be that Damien's performance today reignites the fervor for him next off-season again so we can all enjoy another off-season of warning everyone to stay away and watching them defend this JAG to the death; and then enjoy another season of coming back here each week to say 'I told you so'.

Please fantasy football gods, make this happen again.

• Like 1

After the season damien had I can not see any scenario where he is taken with a top 35 pick. Could he creep into a top 50 or 60 pick? Absolutely. Assuming damien never got injured this year do i think he has 1400 yards and 10 tds? I personally do. I owned a lot of damien this year and it was not good but it could have been worse i could have used that pick on juju or odell lol.