Sign in to follow this  
ginocan

Dal Cowboys @ LAR Gameday

3 minutes ago, BMcP said:

No Talib might spell trouble for this otherwise hapless secondary

Talib is out, but Dak is looking for Rico Gathers like it is the preseason.  

There’s “off”-coverage and then there’s this...idk, Hail Mary defense the Rams are playing right now?

Aaron Donald is a wrecking machine.

He'll knock you into tomorrow, Rock.

Zeke goes hungry on that play - no spoon for you

2 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

Nice call on 4th and 1 Princeton. 

He’s 2-3

“Mr.  Annderson....”

Congrats, Rams!

See you next year, ‘Boys.

Seeing how much run CJA is getting tonight makes me think Saquan should be #1 overall next year.

Huge F-bomb- well-played, Fox!

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

Nice call on 4th and 1 Princeton. 

He should of challenged the spot on the Brown catch - would of been at worst 4th and inches instead of 4th and yard plus.  

Garrett will not be fired, but my honest feeling is that if you just flipped the coaching staffs tonight and The Clapper and Linehan were calling Rams and McVay calling Dallas - that the Cowboys win this game.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, parrothead said:

Garrett will not be fired, but my honest feeling is that if you just flipped the coaching staffs tonight and The Clapper and Linehan were calling Rams and McVay calling Dallas - that the Cowboys win this game.  

McVey is best offensive play caller in NFL....by long shot.  He’s winning games with a learning disabled QB.  He’d win most games if you flipped rosters.  

Do people think Michael Gallup could be a late-round sleeper for 2019 or is this just a one-time thing?

1 minute ago, ZappB said:

Do people think Michael Gallup could be a late-round sleeper for 2019 or is this just a one-time thing?

Yes. I believe Gallup will be a WR3 with WR2 upside next year. I think he is the type of guy that can have upwards of 1k and 8+ TDs in this next season and develop into a team’s WR1(like he was drafted to be) eventually. He really came on strong late in the year

8 minutes ago, ZappB said:

Dak can barely support Cooper. There is no chance he can support a second guy.

41 minutes ago, parrothead said:

If McVay were coaching Dallas they would run away with the game. Rams have more talent all around, but the Cowboys aren't without talent. Garrett and the offensive scheme are a real issue with Dallas and have been since he has been there. But they won enough games, the division, and a playoff game for Jerry to sign him to a nice extension. I'm happy with that as an Eagles fan because it just means Dallas will continue being irrelevant. Sure they might win the division or make the playoffs again, but they are never going to win anything of substance with Garrett at the helm.

• Like 1

Jerry is the gift that keeps on giving...to other teams.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BMcP said:

Huge F-bomb- well-played, Fox!

Huge fine coming for them. That was loud and clear. 

13 hours ago, elroypedro said:

Yes. I believe Gallup will be a WR3 with WR2 upside next year. I think he is the type of guy that can have upwards of 1k and 8+ TDs in this next season and develop into a team’s WR1(like he was drafted to be) eventually. He really came on strong late in the year

If you have watched a lot of their games down the stretch, Gallup has been missed when wide open on what could of been long TD's, it was literally like once a week each week the last 3-4 games of the year.  My guess is by 2019's seasons end, his overall fantasy point numbers and stats will be WR2/WR3/Flex bubble in a 12-team league, but there will obviously be some boom-bust you see in WR2's across the league, but his stock is rising no doubt.