urban2014

Andrew Luck 2019 Outlook

tonycpsu

It seems some members have some strong opinions about Luck's retirement, which is to be expected given the timing, but those opinions need to be expressed in conformance with the site guidelines.  In particular, this means no political discussion, no attacking other members, and no offensive language.  If the discussion here does not stay focused on football, then this thread will be locked for a lengthy cooling off period, and users will be subject to a suspension of posting privileges.

Message added by tonycpsu

2 minutes ago, SadFaceHappy said:

Crazy conspiracy theory I just came up with:

Daddy Oliver tells Luck to retire so he can lead the XFL to glory.

Image result for vince mcmahon gif laugh

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

This is one of the biggest wtf bombs ever. That being said good for him. Genuinely seems like a good guy, and I wish him luck.

• Like 2

The Colts really blew it by letting Luck get knocked around behind pathetic O-lines for most of his career. I think once he proved he could work his way back with last year’s elite performance, he didn’t have anything left to prove to himself.

• Like 5

I wonder if the Colts had a heads up.  There were rumors of teams interested in Brissett and they declined offers.

I remember Barry Sanders retirement catching people off guard, but IIRC Sanders at least did it during the summer.  Luck doing this two weeks before the season starts!?!?  Has anyone ever done this before?

Traded Luck for 3 1st round picks this offseason. That's automatically the best dynasty trade I'll ever make. 

Cool story bro. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, The 7th Beatles said:

Image result for vince mcmahon gif laugh

I created a Twitter account just to get in on the prediction early.

Fn barstool sports was simultaneous though!

They have way more followers than my 0.

At least rotoworld has the time stamp...

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Itachi_is_the_goat said:

I feel bad and I got Luck in the 15th round. Can't imagine TY and Ebron owners rn 

Somewhere out there someone that drafted Luck, Hilton, and Lamar Miller is getting the news.

giphy.gif

• Haha 9

Yeah I know a lot of commentators will probably dump on Luck for this, but if your heart isn't into it anymore, time to move on. There is a lot more to life than the grind of a professional athlete.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, OdellBaconJr said:

i have a feeling he won't stay retired for long but nonetheless... the greatest to ever wear that colts uniform 

Huh?  Are you forgetting Peyton F$#$%$ Manning?

• Thanks 8

2 minutes ago, OdellBaconJr said:

i have a feeling he won't stay retired for long but nonetheless... the greatest to ever wear that colts uniform 

What lol 

• Thanks 1