oban14

Sony Michel 2019 Outlook

1 minute ago, gufomel said:

Michel might have to enter the Biggest Loser competition after how much he eats tonight. 

I pray somehow the Giants do the unthinkable and get up early on the Pats. I am going against both RBs tonight for the Pats. I agree though, it looks like a bog night coming for Sony. The weather and opponent are the perfect combo.

1 hour ago, JE7HorseGod said:

Brandon Bolden 3 carries, 4 yards, 3 TDs.  Just cuz, it's BB.

Stone Cold Lead Pipe Lock

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Sony is merely a decoy this week. He will used to trigger the play action so Brady can pass it deep to his receivers like Gordan and build there confidence.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The weather isn't as bad as people are making it out to be. This has been discussed in the Gordon thread but it is typical football weather. 

I really can see this going either way. Patriots come out and just grind down the Giants and Michel eats or they come out and punch in the face throwing the ball all over the field. Giants have a bad defense all around but their secondary is still a lot worse than their run defense.

I'm just saying... People seem to be dead set on the man eating but it's not a sure thing. Nothing is with this team. 

• Like 1

Similar to Pittsburgh, the Giants are gonna load 9 men in the box to stop Sony and make the unproven inconsistent quarterback, Tom Brady beat them through the air. This strategy was very successful for Pittsburgh and I see Brady struggling to move the ball against this load secondary and strong defense. 

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, phisouza33 said:

Stone Cold Lead Pipe Lock

Now observe, as everyone runs to the waiver wire for Bolden, next week, inexplicably, Jacobi Myers catches 131 yards and 2 TDs.

I have Tom Brady and Sony Michel going tonight, and if they don’t turn it up in the second half for me.. you can say I’ll more than likely lose. Thanks Bolden :)

31 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

Now observe, as everyone runs to the waiver wire for Bolden, next week, inexplicably, Jacobi Myers catches 131 yards and 2 TDs.

Myers should be picked up. Every WR except for Gordon is Brady's favorite target.

1 minute ago, rex_bulkhead said:

Myers should be picked up. Every WR except for Gordon is Brady's favorite target.

The following week K'Neal Harry will be active and Meyers will not.  And after Michel's ownership drops to single digits, he'll have 2 rushing TDs.

• Thanks 1

Sony got split out wide and got targeted... Dropped an easy catch though.  Come on man!  You're not helping yourself out when given the chance, still got 2 more receptions.  But Bolden honestly in very limited touches looked much more effective.  I need this man to break out.

Just now, rex_bulkhead said:

You do know Sony ain't calling the plays, right?

Who gives a crap who calling the plays. The point is Michel not getting any goal line plays means he isnt worth diddly in FANTASY Football.

1 minute ago, Boogerloo said:

Who gives a crap who calling the plays. The point is Michel not getting any goal line plays means he isnt worth diddly in FANTASY Football.

I see...

Brady tried to sneak it in front three or 4 yards out. They don’t trust this guy at all. It is what it is. If it’s not happening against the Giants it’s not going to happen.

12 minutes ago, FouLLine said:

Sony got split out wide and got targeted... Dropped an easy catch though.  Come on man!  You're not helping yourself out when given the chance, still got 2 more receptions.  But Bolden honestly in very limited touches looked much more effective.  I need this man to break out.

Bolden looked much better. Based on tonight’s game and seeing bits and pieces of others, Michel just doesn’t look all that talented. Doesn’t run hard, isn’t shifty or quick, doesn’t appear to have good vision, not much burst and looks like he’s running in quick sand. Really struggling to see what his talent is. Bought into the TD upside hype, but now regretting it since Brady took over as the GL back. 

Edited by nromn
  • Haha 1

I own him in a couple leagues myself. Please people don’t fool yourselves.

It’s the damn Giants and Brady tried to sneak it in from 4 yards out. He had three sneaks total with Sony in the backfield.

He’s Royce Freeman

Edited by montgrove

Reality is he belongs on waivers. Unfortunately for me I have to keep him. Fml

Edited by phisouza33

Michel could have easily had a 3 TD night.  Keep the faith.