Rotoworld.com Forums

Ezekiel Elliott 2019 Outlook

6 minutes ago, NyMetsfan5 said:

Jerry Jones will break open the piggy bank real quick when my giants come into town and beat the breaks off them without zeke. Jerry will change his tune real quick

That's what I think will happen. Dallas keeps writing off the Giants week 1. Barkley is gonna run all over their asses

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why? Because he's trying to get the money he deserves before it's too late? It's laughable to me that mediocre QBs get 30+mill a year and Zeke is getting nickel and dimed for wanting 15 mill, which is

Zeke when he finally signs  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, NyMetsfan5 said:

yeah well whoever made those odds must not have heard of someone named Saquon is in for a rude awakening. I suggest you take advantage of those odds and put it on the Giants if you know what's good for you

thanks, Wayne Garret ... but i made those odds all by my lonesome - that's what i do. 

1 minute ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

thanks, Wayne Garret ... but i made those odds all by my lonesome - that's what i do. 

Well you need to bust out the friggin calculator again and get back to work bc those odds are trash and I would love to take you up on them for the Giants side. Let me know Chief.. ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL ODDS, gona be funny when the Giants come out and toss them. No chance without Zeke.. OH MY GOD IM SO SCARED OF GAME MANAGER DAK THROWING FOR 150 YARDS without zeke to take off pressure

• Haha 1
Just now, NyMetsfan5 said:

Well you need to bust out the friggin calculator again and get back to work bc those odds are trash and I would love to take you up on them for the Giants side. Let me know Chief.. ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL ODDS, gona be funny when the Giants come out and toss them. No chance without Zeke.. OH MY GOD IM SO SCARED OF GAME MANAGER DAK THROWING FOR 150 YARDS without zeke to take off pressure

cool. 

tell ya what, i won't bet your money on it. 

but me?

yep, teasing Dallas to -17 and playing the OVER. 

Just now, pastorofmuppets2 said:

cool. 

tell ya what, i won't bet your money on it. 

but me?

yep, teasing Dallas to -17 and playing the OVER. 

I will review this post and laugh after the game next week, have fun losing your money champ

1 minute ago, NyMetsfan5 said:

I will review this post and laugh after the game next week, have fun losing your money champ

thanks. 

btw, are you wagering on your Jints?  or are you just a fanboy who dumps loads of cash on gear and wears other men's jerseys on his back?

when the Jints win do you strut around going "YEAH, BABY!!! THE GUYS IN THOSE UNIFORMS MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A MAN!!!1!111!" or do you actually, ya know, profit?

thanks, i'll hang up and chuckle/guffaw. 

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, floppy said:

Gordon In the 4th isn't as big of a risk????? guy prob wont see the field

Borderline 1st, early 2nd talent in the fourth round is a steal. It’s high risk, but not nearly as much as taking a guy in the first round and not having him for the year, which is the case with Zeke. I’m not worried about Gordon. He either shows up or not. I built my team accordingly.

Not sure if it’s been mentioned, but for those of you worried about having to reach for Pollard, just target Ekeler a round earlier than you think he’s going to go. Then if Pollard doesn’t get sniped, grab him at his appropriate handcuff price. That way you aren’t wasting a 6-7 round pick on a handcuff.

Worst case scenario with this approach is Gordon signs before the season, and Zeke holds out several games. But we saw last year that Ekeler is startable even in a timeshare.

I think most would agree that right now Zeke is closer to signing than Gordon, and while Ekeler will split some work with Jackson (and Gordon when he inevitably comes back), he should get the bulk of the touches.  Once Zeke and Gordon come back, he also adds a startable Flex option to your bench if necessary.

At this point, Zeke is counting on Jerry caving in before the start of the season...

You’re talking about a position that’s arguably the easiest in the league to replace, and one that has seen its players “lifespan” in the NFL decrease consistently over the years. Seems like more and more RBs only have 3-5 good years in them, and then they start declining. 

The cowboys have 0 reason to pay him, especially considering he’s being a diva.

if I’m the cowboys, I am deploying Pollard with confidence. And I hope that Pollard kills it out there, leaving Zeke looking like an idiot.

talk about irony. 

28 minutes ago, Bluecore said:

Can anyone think of any team in contention that would pay Zeke Gurley money? I look around the league and I don’t think anyone would pay him if the Cowboys wanted to shop him and move on. 

Helllllll no. 

Saying that, maybe Zeke doesn't care about that. Maybe he just wants his money. So being in contention may not be relevant.

Edited by kball09
1 hour ago, Bluecore said:

Can anyone think of any team in contention that would pay Zeke Gurley money? I look around the league and I don’t think anyone would pay him if the Cowboys wanted to shop him and move on. 

No team with competent management who understands the modern NFL would pay him Gurley money. 

This isn't the NFL of 1993.

1 hour ago, KennyWoo said:

No team with competent management who understands the modern NFL would pay him Gurley money. 

This isn't Bell who alot think is almost past his prime.  I think a decent amount of teams would pay him what he is looking for.  Because teams have to spend 90 percent of the cap(I think).  But I don't see any team even giving a first rounder for him.  To much bull**** that comes along with his talent.

Yeah it’s really a tough call at 4. At the 1/2 turn though I think Zeke is worth a roll of the dice as long as you can grab Pollard. 

8 minutes ago, buzzkilloton said:

Man already took him at 5 in one draft. I'm looking at pick 4 in another such a crappy spot to be in now. I dont want to be heavily invested in him. I guess you just take Nuke/Adams at this point and play it safe. 

1 minute ago, PVNOLE said:

Yeah it’s really a tough call at 4. At the 1/2 turn though I think Zeke is worth a roll of the dice as long as you can grab Pollard. 

Yeah if i was picking later in the 1st round I have no problem taking him. You at least get to pair him with Connor/Cook/Chubb or a top tier WR. If you pick him at 4 when it comes back to you its no where near as pretty. 

11 hours ago, KennyWoo said:

Ironically I think it’s the popularity of fantasy that’s causing all this diva behavior, where RBs think they’re worth more than they are. We spend lots of time obsessing about the Bells, Zekes and Gordons because it’s incredibly valuable to our fantasy teams when we know one guy is going to get most of the carries, check-downs and goal-line work. It doesn’t matter to a real-life football team if one expensive diva is doing all that or three low-priced guys off the street. The Cowboys are far better off rolling Pollard out there and saving their quarters for Dak and Cooper.

• Like 1