Rotoworld.com Forums

Ezekiel Elliott 2019 Outlook

I got him last night in a 12 team auction for $26 (I nominated him early), got Pollard for $10.

Last weekend I got him in a 12 team auction for $42, didn't have money by the time Pollard came around. The only snake draft I've been in was last Sunday and he went 6th I think.

Three weeks ago I got him for $25 in 10 team auction. Which I thought was an absolute steal at the time (can keep him for the same price next year) but am much more worried now about him missing significant time. I thought he would come back week 1 since Cowboys have an easy schedule and loses more leverage if they win and Pollard does well. If he sits out the first 3 and they win, why would he want to come back week 4 against the Saints and have a good chance to lose on his first game back?

I think it is 50/50 he comes back week 1. If not, I don't think he comes back until he has to at week 10 or whenever it is for his year to count unless a contract gets done in between which I don't think is likely unless he caves.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why? Because he's trying to get the money he deserves before it's too late? It's laughable to me that mediocre QBs get 30+mill a year and Zeke is getting nickel and dimed for wanting 15 mill, which is

Zeke when he finally signs  

Posted Images

With this having reached full "pissing contest" status between Zeke and Jones, I'm seeing this dragging out until Week 10.

Unless the Cowboys get off to a brutal start, which is certainly possible...but their early schedule is cake. Giants, Redskins, Dolphins, Jets all in the first 6 games.

I think Zeke has to fall to at least the mid-second round if you're drafting today. Even then, it's a big risk.

2 hours ago, id10t said:

With this having reached full "pissing contest" status between Zeke and Jones, I'm seeing this dragging out until Week 10.

Unless the Cowboys get off to a brutal start, which is certainly possible...but their early schedule is cake. Giants, Redskins, Dolphins, Jets all in the first 6 games.

I think Zeke has to fall to at least the mid-second round if you're drafting today. Even then, it's a big risk.

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1167837942687121409?s=21

2 minutes ago, Ryedog1987 said:

RIP owners who took Pollard in the middle rounds 

I drafted Zeke, Chubb, and McCoy....and a specific owner targeted all of my handcuffs in the middle rounds landing Pollard, Hunt, and Singletary. At least I feel a little better now. 

• Haha 1

If you have both Zeke and Pollard, would you want Zeke to carry the full load in Week 1, or sit or be eased in? Wondering if there is any real

injury risk for rushing back this quickly.

Edited by nb009
1 minute ago, nb009 said:

If you have both Zeke and Pollard, would you want Zeke to carry the full load in Week 1, or sit or be eased in? Wondering if there is any real

injury risk for rushing back this quickly.

If he signs today he'll have plenty of time to get some hits in. I'd roll with him week 1. I'm playing my dad first week so he'll be in there 

Here's hoping he signs soon-- I'm set on taking him 2nd overall. He's too steady on the field. I don't care about the headaches he causes off. Just play, and he's a stud. CMAC has a Cam Newton problem. Kamara might break out for 2k yards...but with zeke, I know what I'm getting, and that's what you want out of your early 1st rounder.

9 minutes ago, SadFaceHappy said:

Kamara too.

It really is a Big 3 at RB heading in

Exactly. The Saints offense scores TD's especially of the rushing variety. They are more balanced than ever before which benefits Kamara even more. I'll give CMC he respect as well despite the lower TD potential. There is definitely a Big 4.

• Like 2