Rotoworld.com Forums

Ezekiel Elliott 2019 Outlook

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why? Because he's trying to get the money he deserves before it's too late? It's laughable to me that mediocre QBs get 30+mill a year and Zeke is getting nickel and dimed for wanting 15 mill, which is

Zeke when he finally signs  

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, rotoguy74 said:

Picking 4 tonight in a big money league, have no clue what I am going to do with Zeke there

You’ll be lucky if Zeke falls to you there. 

• Like 1

Not sure why everybody is acting like Zeke signing is a done deal...

Until he's signed the dotted line he's still very risky.  He's shown already this preseason he's willing to sit over pride of just wanting to be the highest paid RB and doesn't care if he's getting a good, fair deal.  It's all or nothing.  Clearly he wants his guaranteed cash because he knows he's one strike away from probably getting an indefinite ban.

I have an auction coming up today.  I may take Zeke but only if it's at a discount relative to guys like CM, Saquon & Kamara.  If he itches into the same price those guys are going for it's an easy pass for me.  There still should be some risk priced into him IMO.

• Like 3
Just now, tts42572 said:

Until he's signed the dotted line he's still very risky.  He's shown already this preseason he's willing to sit over pride of just wanting to be the highest paid RB and doesn't care if he's getting a good, fair deal.  It's all or nothing.  Clearly he wants his guaranteed cash because he knows he's one strike away from probably getting an indefinite ban.

I have an auction coming up today.  I may take Zeke but only if it's at a discount relative to guys like CM, Saquon & Kamara.  If he itches into the same price those guys are going for it's an easy pass for me.  There still should be some risk priced into him IMO.

Which is why hes falling to 4. If he signed he should be the 1st pick in the draft. From what we're hearing hes going to sign soon. 

Of course you still take the other 3 elite backs over him currently but hearing good news you got to feel pretty confident grabbing him at 4. His upside is just so much higher then DJ or a top WR. 

1 minute ago, tts42572 said:

And u call yourself a cowboys fan 😝 

seriously though guys-  it was always very likely he signed by week 3.  Now it’s just a matter of the details.    

5 minutes ago, tts42572 said:

Combine that with being a low valued position, a short shelf life, a history of suspension/being a bonehead off the field,an owner not afraid to fire back and a team that needs to pay their QB/#1WR. 

Something seems off about the current feeling that the signing is imminent. Sure, Zeke isn't in the same position as Bell last year, but it seems like Zeke understands that if you're the best at your position you can break all the rules. I'm not knocking the guy for it (and I'm an Eagles fan), just saying that someone with his mindset is very difficult to satisfy. Who knows, maybe he even feels a sense of responsibility to do his part in changing the contract landscape for RBs. I think this situation is still a lot more delicate than a lot seem to believe. 

From Roto wire 

ANALYSIS
Robinson specifies that he's reporting sourced information, not just speculating based on what's already known. Another reliable reporter, Adam Schefter of ESPN, passed along similar information Saturday, noting that Elliott could finalize a contract by the end of this weekend. Even if the process takes a bit longer, it sounds like the running back is on a path that could allow him to play Week 1 against the Giants.

I don’t understand the need to resign Cooper. Super inconsistent his entire career(even last year) and now starting camp gimpy with a foot problem. If he doesn’t have an incredible year they won’t have to deal with a wr1 signing until Gallup and he hasn’t even broken out yet. Just pay zeke, pay dak, call it a day so I can get this dude into my lineup

• Like 3