Boudewijn

Ezekiel Elliott 2019 Outlook

4 hours ago, Experienced Rookie said:

Obviously there are a few spots in snake drafts that are less than ideal. 

I have been lucky, but I do mostly auctions. I landed Zeke at 1.12 in a 14 teamer last week. That was the best snake value I’ve seen. 

I purchased Zeke at a discount in 75% of the auctions I’ve done this year. He’s my most widely owned player. 

Wow. What the heck 

Love it if Jerry Jones says... go pound sand. Let someone else sign you. I own Zeke in two leagues... but I would love him to say you know what... f--- it ain’t worth it. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JDE said:

Exact spot I’m in and I’m hoping for the exact same thing.

If he had signed earlier today, I think he’d easily be gone by pick 4. He might still be gone by that point anyway due to the relatively optimistic reports we’ve received today, but that small level of uncertainty still lingering around him might just cause him to drop.

Very excited for this draft!

As predicted, I got him at 4. Even if he misses a week, it was a steal (1/3 PPR so he was my clear #2 behind Saquon). 

Zeke at 4 is solid as long as he signs and plays 15/16 games. Really tempted to go with AK in that spot. Hopefully Zeke delivers in 2019!

32 minutes ago, wideopen21 said:

As predicted, I got him at 4. Even if he misses a week, it was a steal (1/3 PPR so he was my clear #2 behind Saquon). 

Got him at 4 as well. Completely shocked he fell after the news of him flying back to Dallas and then announcing a press conference I thought for sure he’d go in the top 3.

Took Pollard in the 13th round just to be safe...

Edited by JDE

11 minutes ago, JDE said:

Got him at 4 as well. Completely shocked he fell after the news of him flying back to Dallas and then announcing a press conference I thought for sure he’d go in the top 3.

Took Pollard in the 13th round just to be safe...

Yeah... the thing is, there's three complete, surefire, 100% stud RB's that go 1.01–1.03 that aren't currently unsigned. Guys that are easily on par with Zeke, holdout or not.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mjb said:

Zeke at 4 is solid as long as he signs and plays 15/16 games. Really tempted to go with AK in that spot. Hopefully Zeke delivers in 2019!

In what world is Kamara available at 4???

Unless you mean another AK...

8 minutes ago, SadFaceHappy said:

In what world is Kamara available at 4???

Unless you mean another AK...

A world where Zeke goes top 3?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mjb said:

Temptation or any other type of emotion shouldn't be experienced for the 4th pick, if Zeke is signed. You take whichever of the big 4 is left. There's literally no other choice, no other thought that needs to process through your brain. 

8 minutes ago, PhilsPhan90 said:

Zeke is going to miss Sunday and that better be all he misses. This s--- is ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, CFN said:

Yeah... the thing is, there's three complete, surefire, 100% stud RB's that go 1.01–1.03 that aren't currently unsigned. Guys that are easily on par with Zeke, holdout or not.

Yup if Zeke was already signed he would be #1 by maybe 45% of people then SB would be like 35% and then you would have the rest mixed between CMC and AK. With him unsigned he could still miss a game or who knows something crazy happens you still take the other 3 over him. Any of these 4 could be the RB1 at the end of the year and are all on the exact same tier. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Dexter75 said:

Zeke is going to miss Sunday and that better be all he misses. This s--- is ridiculous. 

Meh. Sign in the morning, go to practice, 200 YFS and 2 TDs Sunday, profit????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, PhilsPhan90 said:

Meh. Sign in the morning, go to practice, 200 YFS and 2 TDs Sunday, profit????

Every site has him listed as out. You don't sign a deal on Wednesday and play on Sunday after missing all of camp and preseason. Be realistic. Hes missing at least one week. 

Edited by Dexter75
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dexter75 said:

Every site has him listed as out. You don't sign a deal on Wednesday and play on Sunday after missing all of camp and preseason. Be realistic. Hes missing at least one week. 

LOL...If he signs tomm he will start sunday.

30 minutes ago, FantasyGeek2018 said:

LOL...If he signs tomm he will start sunday.

I think he would definitely start if he signs Wednesday, but he'd most likely get a few less touches than usual (ie no way he gets 30+ touches. I'd guess 15-22)

Cowboys have an easy start to the season so wouldn’t be suprised if he’s not back till week 4 or 5.

• Haha 2

need to find out by tomorrow, like others in this thread. some need to need to make a decision with d.montgomery/aaron jones.

Have my big money ppr league tonight’s dinner picking 3rd is the consensus that Zeke slides ahead of AK and CMC on most boards if he signs today?

2 hours ago, brosephd said:

need to find out by tomorrow, like others in this thread. some need to need to make a decision with d.montgomery/aaron jones.

Good options to have at least..

13 minutes ago, LukeR said:

Have my big money ppr league tonight’s dinner picking 3rd is the consensus that Zeke slides ahead of AK and CMC on most boards if he signs today?

no question. 

and i'd put him in a virtual dead heat with Barkley for top dog - hell, if this whole fustercluck never went down i would've leaned Zeke #1 overall for sure - he could've popped 600 total yds/6 TDs in those opening three games. 

All set fellas

The #Cowboys & RB Ezekiel Elliott agree on a 6-year, $90M extension that makes him the highest-paid RB in the NFL, sources tell me and

. Roughly half guaranteed. In all, it's $103M over 8 years—the 1st Cowboy to eclipse $100M in total value, the richest RB contract.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1169202418980130817?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

• Thanks 2