Boudewijn

Melvin Gordon 2019 Outlook

Recommended Posts

not for nuttin', but ... does any other tackle foosball team go through the same injury chit year after year after year like the Bolts?

EVERY. F'N. YEAR. 

it's always a laundry list come mid season- wtf is going on?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is your guys opinions on Chargers resigning Gordon this off season, do you think they will?  In my keeper league I would love to trade for Ekeler if we know he is going to be the guy next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, davidhammer said:

Is Mike Pouncey on IR really that big of a los for MGIII?? (i'm new to football^^)

 

Losing a Pro Bowl center is not typically good for an RB, no.

On top of it the remainder of the line has been pretty bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, davidhammer said:

Is Mike Pouncey on IR really that big of a los for MGIII?? (i'm new to football^^)

 

 

yes. 

the roles MGIII has cemented are early down work/between the tackles/short yargade, etc ... having a talent like Pouncey on ice diminishes his effectiveness, without question. 

is he doomed? no. 

but the Ek usage, coupled with the Pouncey injury, does take a  nice chunk of bloom off this rose. 

Edited by pastorofmuppets2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Theres nothing to worry about, I think Gordon will ball out and so will Ekeler . Both will put up numbers together. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"We have a package to put both those guys on the field, and it’s a pretty good package." 

 

Alright guys we have a RB that's part of a pretty good package - fire him up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, nosh0t said:

"We have a package to put both those guys on the field, and it’s a pretty good package." 

 

Alright guys we have a RB that's part of a pretty good package - fire him up.

Sounds like cockapoo to me 💩 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2019 at 1:56 PM, RunCMC said:

Theres nothing to worry about, I think Gordon will ball out and so will Ekeler . Both will put up numbers together. 

This sort of logic is NOT allowed in these threads. A brief reminder to post only one-sided messages designed to encite excitement or anger (depending on ownership position). Thanks in advance. There is no way players from the same backfield can produce. Either/Or Mr.!!!!!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Steve-O said:

Melvin’s projected points in Yahoo are going down and Eckeler’s going up. Did I miss something??

Yes, you paid attention to Yahoo's projections.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

This sort of logic is NOT allowed in these threads. A brief reminder to post only one-sided messages designed to encite excitement or anger (depending on ownership position). Thanks in advance. There is no way players from the same backfield can produce. Either/Or Mr.!!!!!


Tell that to Kamara/Ingram last year . And Freeman/Coleman the year before. If I wasn’t clear the first time , here it is again they will BOTH produce. Gordon’s ceiling being higher ofcourse as the goal line back . Ekeler will get more work compared to last year and he’s earned it. I like my logic a whole lot more than your whining Mr . This offense can support 2 RB’s , especially if they’re on the field at the same time. Let’s see how coach Lynn plays this out in the upcoming weeks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, RunCMC said:


Tell that to Kamara/Ingram last year . And Freeman/Coleman the year before. If I wasn’t clear the first time , here it is again they will BOTH produce. Gordon’s ceiling being higher ofcourse as the goal line back . Ekeler will get more work compared to last year and he’s earned it. I like my logic a whole lot more than your whining Mr . This offense can support 2 RB’s , especially if they’re on the field at the same time. Let’s see how coach Lynn plays this out in the upcoming weeks. 

I remember Chris Johnson and lendale White going ape sh*t together on my fantasy team lol. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RunCMC said:


Tell that to Kamara/Ingram last year . And Freeman/Coleman the year before. If I wasn’t clear the first time , here it is again they will BOTH produce. Gordon’s ceiling being higher ofcourse as the goal line back . Ekeler will get more work compared to last year and he’s earned it. I like my logic a whole lot more than your whining Mr . This offense can support 2 RB’s , especially if they’re on the field at the same time. Let’s see how coach Lynn plays this out in the upcoming weeks. 


Since you have Mac as your profile pic. How about for years and I mean years the great dual of RBs that produce at high level: The Daily Show and D-Will ran all over the league. 
 

Darren Sproles and whoever he teaming up with. Pierre in 2011. Both were highly productive. 
 

Well we get the idea. I absolutely have 0 stock in Ek and Gordon but I think it’s not a bad situation. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No explosiveness, can’t break free, looks pretty shat out there. He should have took the contract he was offered. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its more of pittsburgh defense especially upfront playing, he will be alright ROS

rivers looks like s--- doesnt help

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

Hopefully they are realizing Ekeler is the better player.

 

I'm sure they do as he's currently getting blown up behind the line just like Melvin lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only thing they(SD Front office) are realizing is that they saved a ton when MG declined their 10 million offer, MG is really not playing anywhere close to deserve that much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hard to get MG going when down by three TD's in the blink of an eye. He was in at the end of the game plenty. I still like him going forward.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...