Boudewijn

Melvin Gordon 2019 Outlook

26 minutes ago, mjagger42 said:

Their offensive line is in shambles. At least they had Mike Pouncey when Ekeler was running good early in the season. He's out now and it seems to have had a domino effect on their line. Their left guard switched to center against Pittsburgh, and they filled that guard position with a guy making his first NFL start. Both Gordon and Ekeler were getting blown up in the backfield Sunday night. NBC showed a replay of Devin Bush rushing unblocked off the edge to nail Gordon, and if Gordon could've somehow juked him, there were 2 more Steelers directly in front of him coming in for the kill. 

I don't know if this gets better short-term. Tennessee is going to be a big challenge too. I'm dealing with another sh*t offensive line with Joe Mixon on my team as well. And it sucks.

Well said

Do you think he can be a potential league winner for the second half of the season? 

as long as he doesn’t have the touches he needs he will stay on my bench, but I really hope he can show what he is capable of doing in the upcoming weeks ...

9 minutes ago, KB24MVP said:

Do you think he can be a potential league winner for the second half of the season? 

as long as he doesn’t have the touches he needs he will stay on my bench, but I really hope he can show what he is capable of doing in the upcoming weeks ...

He will not put up McCaffery numbers. Ekeler is NOT going away. I see him as a Rb2 with a few RB1 games sprinkled in.

Time for Melly Mel to put up or shut up.

37 minutes ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

He will not put up McCaffery numbers. Ekeler is NOT going away. I see him as a Rb2 with a few RB1 games sprinkled in.

No RB is going to consistently put up diddly s--- in this offense until Okung returns.  

Edited by ragrag

10 minutes ago, ragrag said:

No RB is going to consistently put up diddly s--- in this offense until Okung returns.  

Well, no more excuses. He better find his inner Barry Sanders and make something out of nothing. It’s time for him to ball.

This guy can’t hold onto the football. He’s looking more and more stupid every week. 

Edited by Steve-O

Has everybody seen enough of him now ? He is nowhere near the guy he was last year... should have kept holding out....

I'm dangerously close to giving up on him. At least they're getting Okung back for the o-line soon.

[...] Very clear which way this timeshare is heading. Wouldn't be surprised to see Gordon get moved for literally a bag of footballs at this point. 

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story

1 minute ago, Wyzzil said:

League winner? 

I just have to play two committee backfields now and hope for the best. Just flex the supposed backups.Because guessing wrong kills you. I may lose my week to a really bad team because of DJ and Gordon. Gordon just looks bad though. At least DJ has an excuse.