Sign in to follow this  
ellejamil

Aaron Gordon or Markkanen? WHIR!

Got a trade asking for my Markkanen for Gordon. Not sure which one is better at this point and for the rest of the season. The thing is, I have Mirotic which has basically the same set of skills as Markkanen. Although, potential trades involving the Magic could be an inflection point, production-wise.

Here's my punt FT%/TO team:

Team 1: H2H 9-cat, 10-team

PG: Westbrook, Fox

SG: Oladipo, Holiday

SF: Porter Jr., Warren, Doncic, Barton

PF: Harris, Mirotic, Markkanen

C: Drummond, Gobert, Nurkic, Cousins

I'd stick with Markkanen. Gordon doesn't do a whole lot better and Markkanen's a sneaky stocks contributor. Having Mirotic only helps capitalize on your 3s/rebounds production

Out of the two I prefer markennan due to his skillset. Gordon does have a good upside tho and a higher usage. It's probably coin flip territory. Comes down to the rest of ya teams needs. 

Are you sitting comfortably in playoffs? If not then it might be worth changing it up and bank on vuce getting traded

17 minutes ago, Rook said:

Out of the two I prefer markennan due to his skillset. Gordon does have a good upside tho and a higher usage. It's probably coin flip territory. Comes down to the rest of ya teams needs. 

Are you sitting comfortably in playoffs? If not then it might be worth changing it up and bank on vuce getting traded

I'm first, 2 games ahead, have Boogie and possibly Barton coming in. Yes, I am taking the risk of either Vuc or Gordon getting traded, which I imagine will only boost Gordon's value.