PizzaBeerFF

Superbowl LIII: Patriots v Rams

Recommended Posts

More discussion about the half-time music than the game.  Tells you everything you need to know about this crapfest.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shakestreet said:

Why do we give a sh*$ about who is performing at half 

 

stop being sogurley 

Because it’s more interesting than this game. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bastardo! said:

More discussion about the half-time music than the game.  Tells you everything you need to know about this crapfest.

Well we got you crying about who is playing ... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Phillips needs to make adjustments at halftime, otherwise Brady will dink and dunk the Rams to death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

Because it’s more interesting than this game. 

Then why are you watching the game? 

 

Too manycrybabies here ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shakestreet said:

Then why are you watching the game? 

 

Too manycrybabies here ..

It's the super bowl. We are allowed to watch and bitch about this s--- fest, especially since the wrong team is in right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, dashoe said:

Geez the NE o-line just doesnt get enough credit about how much time they give Brady to throw the ball

 

The defense doesn't get enough credit for keeping Brady in the game either. He's played like absolute trash.

 

I didn't know Ryan Leaf and Mark Sanchez were the Super Bowl QBs.

Edited by Carlos Correa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a garbage game. Too bad saints/chiefs aren't a big enough market to be gifted the super bowl 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Then why are you watching the game? 

 

Too manycrybabies here ..

Because it’s the biggest sporting event of the year? What kind of dumb question is that? It’s the second lowest scoring half ever and you’re going to act like it’s not the most pathetic first half in recent super bowl memory. No bias whatsoever...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PATS left many chances on the table. Bad play calls. Trying to be too cute. This is not the Pats. Almost like Bellicheck decided to give them first half. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rams still had 2 timeouts, why not force NE to squeeze 2 more kneels within the 1/2yd line ??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

It's the super bowl. We are allowed to watch and bitch about this s--- fest, especially since the wrong team is in right now. 

This

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, psygolf said:

Rams still had 2 timeouts, why not force NE to squeeze 2 more kneels within the 1/2yd line ??

My thoughts too lol. What happened to this creative genius in mcvay 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, psygolf said:

Rams still had 2 timeouts, why not force NE to squeeze 2 more kneels within the 1/2yd line ??

Why didn't they challenge that Rams catch. Easy challenge in my opinion. I said throw flag even before replay. Strange. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

He has over 30M monthly Spotify listeners and 6 songs on YouTube with over 100M views. Just because you don’t know him doesn’t mean he isn’t a big name. He clearly is.

 

Streams, views, , spotify?

GTFOH  with that nonsense!

It's all algo based and the industry is rife with fraud and payola.

You can manipulate all of that nonsense if u spend enough $$$$

A stream is counted if it played for 30seconds and there are bots out there to manipulate the streams and views

 

So basically you are telling me he is big because of that?

He is big because he had a baby with the youngest Kardashion who is supposedly a billionaire

HAHAHAHAAHHA!! 

Streams. .  :rolleyes:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PizzaBeerFF said:

Why didn't they challenge that Rams catch. Easy challenge in my opinion. I said throw flag even before replay. Strange. 

Yeah...if they had challenged that play they might have a 3 pt lead now.

 

wait...nvm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

PATS left many chances on the table. Bad play calls. Trying to be too cute. This is not the Pats. Almost like Bellicheck decided to give them first half. 

Wouldn't go that far. Pats can't run the ball and the pass rush is actually getting to Brady. Brady's passer rating drops drastically when he gets pressured and sacked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

It's the super bowl. We are allowed to watch and bitch about this s--- fest, especially since the wrong team is in right now. 

 

Shakestreet is the hyperactive little dog at the park who runs around sniffing everybody else's butt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dashoe said:

 

Streams, views, , spotify?

GTFOH  with that nonsense!

It's all algo based and the industry is rife with fraud and payola.

You can manipulate all of that nonsense if u spend enough $$$$

A stream is counted if it played for 30seconds and there are bots out there to manipulate the streams and views

 

So basically you are telling me he is big because of that?

He is big because he had a baby with the youngest Kardashion who is supposedly a billionaire

HAHAHAHAAHHA!! 

Streams. .  :rolleyes:

 

For someone that claims not to know anything you seem to know a lot more than I do. Because I truly know nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.