PizzaBeerFF

Superbowl LIII: Patriots v Rams

More discussion about the half-time music than the game.  Tells you everything you need to know about this crapfest.

• Haha 1

Just now, shakestreet said:

Why do we give a sh*$ about who is performing at half 

stop being sogurley 

Because it’s more interesting than this game. 

• Like 2

Just now, Bastardo! said:

More discussion about the half-time music than the game.  Tells you everything you need to know about this crapfest.

Well we got you crying about who is playing ... 

Phillips needs to make adjustments at halftime, otherwise Brady will dink and dunk the Rams to death.

1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

Because it’s more interesting than this game. 

Then why are you watching the game? 

Too manycrybabies here ..

Just now, shakestreet said:

It's the super bowl. We are allowed to watch and bitch about this s--- fest, especially since the wrong team is in right now. 

45 minutes ago, dashoe said:

Geez the NE o-line just doesnt get enough credit about how much time they give Brady to throw the ball

The defense doesn't get enough credit for keeping Brady in the game either. He's played like absolute trash.

I didn't know Ryan Leaf and Mark Sanchez were the Super Bowl QBs.

Edited by Carlos Correa

What a garbage game. Too bad saints/chiefs aren't a big enough market to be gifted the super bowl 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Because it’s the biggest sporting event of the year? What kind of dumb question is that? It’s the second lowest scoring half ever and you’re going to act like it’s not the most pathetic first half in recent super bowl memory. No bias whatsoever...

PATS left many chances on the table. Bad play calls. Trying to be too cute. This is not the Pats. Almost like Bellicheck decided to give them first half. 

Rams still had 2 timeouts, why not force NE to squeeze 2 more kneels within the 1/2yd line ??

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

It's the super bowl. We are allowed to watch and bitch about this s--- fest, especially since the wrong team is in right now. 

This

1 minute ago, psygolf said:

Rams still had 2 timeouts, why not force NE to squeeze 2 more kneels within the 1/2yd line ??

My thoughts too lol. What happened to this creative genius in mcvay 

Just now, psygolf said:

Why didn't they challenge that Rams catch. Easy challenge in my opinion. I said throw flag even before replay. Strange. 

12 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

He has over 30M monthly Spotify listeners and 6 songs on YouTube with over 100M views. Just because you don’t know him doesn’t mean he isn’t a big name. He clearly is.

Streams, views, , spotify?

GTFOH  with that nonsense!

It's all algo based and the industry is rife with fraud and payola.

You can manipulate all of that nonsense if u spend enough $$$$

A stream is counted if it played for 30seconds and there are bots out there to manipulate the streams and views

So basically you are telling me he is big because of that?

He is big because he had a baby with the youngest Kardashion who is supposedly a billionaire

HAHAHAHAAHHA!! 

Streams. .  :rolleyes:

Just now, PizzaBeerFF said:

Why didn't they challenge that Rams catch. Easy challenge in my opinion. I said throw flag even before replay. Strange. 

Yeah...if they had challenged that play they might have a 3 pt lead now.

wait...nvm.

2 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

PATS left many chances on the table. Bad play calls. Trying to be too cute. This is not the Pats. Almost like Bellicheck decided to give them first half. 

Wouldn't go that far. Pats can't run the ball and the pass rush is actually getting to Brady. Brady's passer rating drops drastically when he gets pressured and sacked.

4 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Shakestreet is the hyperactive little dog at the park who runs around sniffing everybody else's butt.

1 minute ago, dashoe said:

Streams, views, , spotify?

GTFOH  with that nonsense!

It's all algo based and the industry is rife with fraud and payola.

You can manipulate all of that nonsense if u spend enough $$$$

A stream is counted if it played for 30seconds and there are bots out there to manipulate the streams and views

So basically you are telling me he is big because of that?

He is big because he had a baby with the youngest Kardashion who is supposedly a billionaire

HAHAHAHAAHHA!! 

Streams. .  :rolleyes:

For someone that claims not to know anything you seem to know a lot more than I do. Because I truly know nothing.