Sign in to follow this  
Homerj24

Aaron Hicks 2019 Outlook

One of the bigger disappointments. His injury was built into his ADP but I held on and waited for his return.

i will still wait a week or two to see what transpired since that lineup is so potent. I wish he’d run a bit more to help offset the poor BA

What’s his ROS outlook, pretty much an everyday player in the middle of that lineup is nice. If he can get healthy should be valuable ROS.

9 minutes ago, wahoos1 said:

What’s his ROS outlook, pretty much an everyday player in the middle of that lineup is nice. If he can get healthy should be valuable ROS.

He's a buy low. 5 cat contributor if you play OBP.

12 minutes ago, wahoos1 said:

Pretty much an everyday player

If he can get healthy 

Not playing regularly, and second, he already had inflammation in shoulder  

Starting to get the sense that this guy and his agent utterly hosed the Yankees on that long term deal.  

15 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Not playing regularly, and second, he already had inflammation in shoulder  

Not playing regularly? He’s played 10 out of the last 12 games , and I believe one of those games he sat out was due to the sore shoulder. That’s pretty regularly to me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aMediumPace said:

Not playing regularly? He’s played 10 out of the last 12 games , and I believe one of those games he sat out was due to the sore shoulder. That’s pretty regularly to me. 

Yeah I’m overreacting based on owning him all season and paying attention every day...until I let him go last week and haven’t looked back, so...I shouldn’t have said that. He might be amazing from here on out, hope so!

11 hours ago, GriffeySwag said:

Decent night for Hicks.

if hes healthy yanks got a steal with that contract

Now Hicks hurt, too?!  This has officially become ridiculous.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, BMcP said:

Now Hicks hurt, too?!  This has officially become ridiculous.

No $@%&.  I read that it hurts him when he throws, but not when he hits.  I just worry it's a TJ situation.  I hope not. An MRI was scheduled so I'd imagine we'll know in the next day or two what the deal is.

• Like 1

Yankees survived earlier in the season, heck they had even more guys out. Their real issue will be can the rotation hold up. They will score plenty of runs, hell retreads like Maybin and Tauchman are hitting like gangbusters, they pen is nasty, it's all about the rotation. Houston has a great one, NYY does not.

Edited by kwolf68

Hicks could get hurt drinking a glass of water.  He is not worth the frustration at all.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 96GOAT said:

Hicks could get hurt drinking a glass of water.  He is not worth the frustration at all.

He's almost as injury prone as his teammate GC.  Wonder if they workout together.  Both are rocked up.

• Like 1

Just not really a fan of a a soon to be 30 year old with a .236 career BA. He has some power and plays solid D, but I think the steals are gone and I think he's really over-rated at this point.

Edited by kwolf68