Sign in to follow this  
dontclapGonorrhea

Michael Thomas 2019 Outlook

On 11/29/2019 at 12:50 PM, Illuminati said:

Another solid game, happy with the output. RB spot can be shaky to begin with and Kamara provides a safe floor.

Apparently Thomas has been so good this season his production is bleeding over to his teammates now.

On 10/7/2019 at 5:29 AM, MSkibisky said:

Then why does this thread only have 5 pages? I love Thomas, but he has not been rock solid all year. He has been okay, not bad, but not worth a first round pick. This week was finally where the ROI started to pay off.

On 8/29/2019 at 7:01 PM, affliction said:

Willing to take bets he finishes outside of the top 5 Wrs.

On 8/29/2019 at 7:06 PM, pastorofmuppets2 said:

no ... he's very good, but - no.

i'm with you 100% on this one. 

On 9/16/2019 at 6:35 AM, joshua18 said:

Low-end WR1 instead of top-5 WR.

^^^^^
Just calling out the kings of bad takes ITT 

On 8/26/2019 at 6:07 PM, fawkes_mulder said:

Thomas is in the same tier as Davante Adams and Deandre Hopkins and could easily finish as the #1 receiver in .5 PPR or 1 PPR.

He's a little bit of an ADP bargain right now IMO. Not flashy and just doing his business.

😏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The most valuable player in Dynasty. You can’t find another player more bankable long term. Doesn’t matter who the QB is as long as Sean Payton is there.

The man just broke the all time Receiving record for a season,  and still has a game left to play.      MVP of 2019 in my book.

Most people just forget he exist,  ......unstoppable this year.

giphy.gif

Edited by Sivaro
  • Like 4

112 yards would put him in the 1800 yard club. Only 4 guys have reached that mark (Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, Jerry Rice, Antonio Brown)

• Like 3

On 12/16/2019 at 7:48 AM, milesberg said:

The most valuable player in Dynasty. You can’t find another player more bankable long term. Doesn’t matter who the QB is as long as Sean Payton is there.

CMAC is FAR more valuable.  

On 12/7/2019 at 4:34 PM, fawkes_mulder said:

^^^^^
Just calling out the kings of bad takes ITT 

😏

In my defense, I thought Brees would get hurt this year and Bridgewater would suck.  Bridgewater did enough to keep MT afloat as the #1 WR, so I was very wrong there.  Glad MT is getting the respect he deserves.  And to think that he wasn't even drafted in the 1st round...

5 hours ago, joshua18 said:

In my defense, I thought Brees would get hurt this year and Bridgewater would suck.  Bridgewater did enough to keep MT afloat as the #1 WR, so I was very wrong there.  Glad MT is getting the respect he deserves.  And to think that he wasn't even drafted in the 1st round...

Drafted in the first in all my redraft leagues

I think he has another big game particularly in PPR to run and hide with that reception record. Oh and by the way it's working - no one can stop him even when everyone in the stadium knows it's going there.

Saints will be fighting for the 2 seed. GB will beat the Lions, but the Saints know Russell is going to give 49ers all they can handle Sunday night. 

• Like 1