urban2014

T.Y. Hilton 2019 Outlook

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, crazyfingers711 said:

Droppable in all formats 

Why ?!

3-4 weeks he will be ok for fantasy’s playoffs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tomy said:

Why ?!

3-4 weeks he will be ok for fantasy’s playoffs!

I kid, just hard to hold if you have other injuries and no IR 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KidDynamite420 said:

Buy low opportunity for those with strong records. Has a juicy playoff schedule.

I agree with the schedule but that makes me very nervous. I don’t trust the colts with injuries. I could see it extending beyond 3-4 weeks. Did they disclose what the injury actually is yet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, crazyfingers711 said:

Rumors floating around he’s done for the year 

 

Yes, and I wouldn't be surprised if he is. This calf issue has been "an issue" for several weeks now. 

His so-called re-aggravation apparently occurred w/o contact.

 

Trigger finger ready to dump. He's flirted w/making a difference but for the most part he has not been a pillar of any fantasy team. And now he's out for month? With this QB, this team - having a hard time understanding why not to drop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SuperJoint said:

 

Yes, and I wouldn't be surprised if he is. This calf issue has been "an issue" for several weeks now. 

His so-called re-aggravation apparently occurred w/o contact.

 

Trigger finger ready to dump. He's flirted w/making a difference but for the most part he has not been a pillar of any fantasy team. And now he's out for month? With this QB, this team - having a hard time understanding why not to drop.

Are you sure?

He has been dealing with a quad injury, not a calf injury.

Most reports are he injured his calf Wednesday at practice and it's a completely separate injury.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SuperJoint said:

 

Yes, and I wouldn't be surprised if he is. This calf issue has been "an issue" for several weeks now. 

His so-called re-aggravation apparently occurred w/o contact.

 

Trigger finger ready to dump. He's flirted w/making a difference but for the most part he has not been a pillar of any fantasy team. And now he's out for month? With this QB, this team - having a hard time understanding why not to drop.

you can drop. i'll take as much value as I can via trade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, crazyfingers711 said:

Rumors floating around he’s done for the year 

 

First stop twitter: nothing

Next stop reddit: nothing

All sources indicate that he’ll be out for a month.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any new news or thoughts?  I'm just wondering if he can be expected back in 2-3 weeks?  Not sure if it's season ending ugh.  Pascal floating out there on waivers (WR2/3).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, mjb said:

Any new news or thoughts?  I'm just wondering if he can be expected back in 2-3 weeks?  Not sure if it's season ending ugh.  Pascal floating out there on waivers (WR2/3).

You should probably try to pick up Pascal. T.Y. is made of glass. His Games Played are deceiving. A lot of them he played but left early.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not practicing as expected, but injury seems kind of hush hush🤷‍♂️.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any believers or just "wishful thinking?"

T.Y. Hilton (calf) remained sidelined on Thursday.

Hilton has yet to be officially ruled out for Sunday's game against the Dolphins, but it's coming. Also missing Parris Campbell (broken hand), Jacoby Brissett or Brian Hoyer is going to be severely shorthanded at receiver. The fact that the Colts are refusing to Hilton out bodes well for his Week 11 availability.

Nov 7, 2019, 3:55 PM ET
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone dropping? Seems like the IR guy may have been correct. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, mjb said:

Anyone dropping? Seems like the IR guy may have been correct. 

 

The way this is playing out i think he was right. The dude came out and said TY to IR before anyone had got word of any injury at all. That spooked me enough to trade him for whatever i could get, which was Landry. I think the fact that they're still in the playoff Hunt and there maybe a remote chance he comes back is the only reason he hasn't gone on IR. Remember the last time a colt player had a calf injury? That didn't end too well. Word is that their medical staff is terrible. 

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Week 13 (December 1) vs Tennessee is still the target date.  

I wouldn’t panic just yet.  It’s been 2 weeks since his injury was announced.  I figured he’d be gone for a month.  I have no idea who the IR guy is.  Did he personally examine Ty Hilton?  Or is he reading Tarot cards?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, yanksman said:

Reich said it was a 3-4 week injury 

This is week 3

Meh. 

I don't blame anyone for dropping him. He's been banged up with varying leg injuries (quad and then calf)  all year. Just turned 30 ("🎂happy birthday TY🎂!"). 

he's shown no sign of returning anytime soon. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SuperJoint said:

Meh. 

I don't blame anyone for dropping him. He's been banged up with varying leg injuries (quad and then calf)  all year. Just turned 30 ("🎂happy birthday TY🎂!"). 

he's shown no sign of returning anytime soon. 

 

I dont see why you wouldnt hold if you have IR. Too much talent to drop.

Edited by GarrettHasTheClap
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Tommy Lee Jones said:

Week 13 (December 1) vs Tennessee is still the target date.  

I wouldn’t panic just yet.  It’s been 2 weeks since his injury was announced.  I figured he’d be gone for a month.  I have no idea who the IR guy is.  Did he personally examine Ty Hilton?  Or is he reading Tarot cards?

Yeah Hilton was not known to be hurt. Then some random guy on reddit said he heard TY was injured in practice and likely heading to IR. Later that day, it’s found out TY is hurt🤷‍♂️. TY hasn’t practiced since the insider claim. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mjb said:

Yeah Hilton was not known to be hurt. Then some random guy on reddit said he heard TY was injured in practice and likely heading to IR. Later that day, it’s found out TY is hurt🤷‍♂️. TY hasn’t practiced since the insider claim. 

 

and, of course, it was dismissed as poppycock and folderol- yet here we are, dood has not worked since 🤔

forewarned is always forearmed - that info coulda been used to move this cat for a peripheral piece, if not packaged for an upgrade. 

but, hey ... it was just some rando innerwebz cat displaying dreadful Reddiquette by posting a ... rumor. 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, yanksman said:

Reich said it was a 3-4 week injury 

This is week 3

 

Just hoping he comes back healthy. I really need this guy for the stretch run and playoffs, my waiver wire is barren (we start 3 WR's mandatory in our starting lineup).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.