urban2014

T.Y. Hilton 2019 Outlook

This is one of those games where you don't start him in fear of limitation or reinjury...

And then he goes OFF.

Classic TY.

Certainly high risk and high reward. It's interesting how many player re-aggravate these soft tissue injuries. You would think they ran full speed at practice multiple times before they decide to play, but at game speed with something dragging you down, all changes., 

I’m holding off until they’re on the field for pregame warmups, but if everything looks good, I’m definitely rolling him out tonight.

Can’t bench him going up against Houston’s piss poor secondary with Mack on the sidelines in an extremely important game for the Colts, this is almost like a playoff game for them.

Edited by JDE

1 hour ago, gordec said:

Certainly high risk and high reward. It's interesting how many player re-aggravate these soft tissue injuries. You would think they ran full speed at practice multiple times before they decide to play, but at game speed with something dragging you down, all changes., 

Seems totally risk/reward.. risk is the donut, as he's definitely not 100%.  Reward a monster game, which is difficult to see pending injury.

1 minute ago, mjb said:

Seems totally risk/reward.. risk is the donut, as he's definitely not 100%.  Reward a monster game, which is difficult to see pending injury.

We have waited 3 weeks for him to come back. It would be super tough to bench him once back when his team needs him the most! This game is huge for the Texans and the Colts...It will be fun to watch!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jwilsonxo said:

This is one of those games where you don't start him in fear of limitation or reinjury...

And then he goes OFF.

Classic TY.

Or that’s what you want you to believe, so you being the smart guy you are play him because you know that is what’s gonna happen, but he knows you know he knows, so he lays a dud. 

You=me, every chance I get to make the wrong move. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, David Aames said:

Will he get a.full.work load??

He’s not active yet.. no info other than “expected” to play.

Screw it, I'm playing him. If he screws me, so be it. I'm going for the boom. No time to be playing scared for a possible playoff berth.

1 hour ago, David Aames said:

Will he get a.full.work load??

No one knows this, not even the coaches

T.Y. Hilton (calf) is active for Week 12 against the Texans.

As is Eric Ebron (ankle). Hilton missed the past three games, and it manifested itself in a far less effective Colts passing attack. The domed dominator has an appetizing road tilt in a collapsing Texans defense still missing CB Bradley Roby (amongst other starting DBs). Hilton slots back in as a high-end WR2. Inactive for the Colts are RB Marlon Mack, WR Parris Campbell, QB Chad Kelly, DT Trevon Coley, CB Rock Ya-Sin, S Khari Willis and CB Shakial Taylor.

Nov 21, 2019, 6:51 PM ET

200w.webp?cid=19f5b51a417d15fc5023b0c930

Edited by lolcopter
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, monkeyzonSteroids said:

starting him. See you guys in the vent thread later 😮

yup. I'll be right beside you.

• Haha 1

He KILLS the Texans. Home and away. Hope he plays a full compliment of snaps. If he does, he should feast. 

Expectations are through the roof on every site I read and on Twitter for a monster game. Huge division implications, he owns Houston and the Texans have a beat-up secondary ... which means 4-25 is incoming. :D

Good luck folks. Hopefully we won't be in the Vent thread later. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, mjagger42 said:

Expectations are through the roof on every site I read and on Twitter for a monster game. Huge division implications, he owns Houston and the Texans have a beat-up secondary ... which means 4-25 is incoming. :D

Good luck folks. Hopefully we won't be in the Vent thread later. 

Good to hear he's moving well 👍

Well

Here we go. Moved Brissett in over Josh Allen and hoping for Brissett to TY love after it been missing for so long

20 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

get a fork ready ...

I will never own him again...

hopefully he can decoy for Williams this week though

Edited by Dr. Whom
  • Like 1