urban2014

T.Y. Hilton 2019 Outlook

10 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

I will never own him again...

hopefully he can decoy for Williams this week though

anyone still alive and fightin' for a spot would be out their cotdamn minds trotting this foo' out 

Edited by pastorofmuppets2
SpELiNk

2 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

anyone stiil alive and fightin' for a spot would be out their cotdamn mids trotting this foo' out 

I just benched him. 

I cannot deal with limited snaps again.

2 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

I just benched him. 

I cannot deal with limited snaps again.

or him pulling up after 2 snaps and missing the whole game 🤔

btw, you quoted me before my edit ... jeez, this effin' Galaxy keyboard would be too small for an infant 

Edited by pastorofmuppets2
... aaand aGaIn

Hopefully he plays a full game & plays well so we can all play him next week vs TB. Otherwise, hes getting close to droppable.

Yep, I'm not playing him this weekend. I'd much rather play a John Brown or Devante Parker for a full game's worth of non worry about an injury.

39 minutes ago, jagsfan05 said:

Yep, I'm not playing him this weekend. I'd much rather play a John Brown or Devante Parker for a full game's worth of non worry about an injury.

I agree, Parker plugged in...Hilton to the bench.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

I agree, Parker plugged in...Hilton to the bench.

Such a shame, as the Titans have allowed the 3rd most points to WR's over the last 5 weeks.  

The Colts know how much they need T.Y. Hilton, so they want to use him sparingly.

Today, that means some limited practice, but that’s more than usual.

Via Zak Keefer of TheAthletic.com, Hilton will practice on a limited basis today, his first work in practice in about a month.

He said yesterday he wasn’t sure if his calf injury was going to allow him to play, but trying it today could be a test to see how much he can do.

Hilton played a bit part last week against the Texans (25), but had just three catches.

The Colts are 1-7 without him, and an absence will be even more hard to overcome without the injured Marlon Mack and with Eric Ebron going to IR this week.

Edited by iretirefromfantasy
  • Like 2

Had a setback yesterday and he's out this week. I feel like he's a safe drop at this point. 

13 minutes ago, Tomei7 said:

What a bum

I'm actually happy. Don't have to speculate whether he will be full go or just a decoy that gets lightly used again. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wideopen21 said:

I'm actually happy. Don't have to speculate whether he will be full go or just a decoy that gets lightly used again. 

Or instead of being a Poo Butt he could of suited up and went 10-214 2tds going into the playoffs.

But to be real...sucks cause he has a cake matchup vs Tampa 1st week of playoffs. And now owners will be in limbo wondering what to do. He can basically make or break teams unfortunately. Come on TY now I see why they call u GHOST 👻 

Edited by Tomei7

13 minutes ago, hankmoody25 said:

I keep him and hope he gets healthy for the game vs Tampa. 

Even though it’s Tampa it will take some balls to start him in the 1st week of playoffs because of the uncertainty of playing time and the possibility of aggravating his calf again 

9 hours ago, Whitecloud0101 said:

5th rd pick & a bargain next year or was this it...

personally, I’m leaning towards a dnd but he will be somewhat tempting 

Bunch of soft tissue injuries spell the beginning of the end imo

I don’t see him as a drop. He was very productive when healthy. Could be healthy during the playoffs.

• Haha 1

He’s only posted one good line since Week 3, unfortunately.  He’ll still come off the board relatively early next year due to name recognition.  And everyone will be laughing at the person that drafts him. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tommy Lee Jones said:

He’s only posted one good line since Week 3, unfortunately.  He’ll still come off the board relatively early next year due to name recognition.  And everyone will be laughing at the person that drafts him. 

Week 7 was better than week 3? When he has been healthy he has been scoring TD's and putting up good numbers. There is no reason to drop him unless it is a really shallow league with small benches. Are there really WR4 or WR5's out there that have better upside than him?

• Thanks 1

Are you guys officially dropping him? I'm in the playoffs now and not sure what to do with him.