urban2014

T.Y. Hilton 2019 Outlook

9 minutes ago, OdellBaconJr said:

His ADP is gonna plummet 😁 gonna be a steal imo. Brissett will find him, hes TY HILTON 

Agree here...

I do think he plummets but could turn into a nice value.

I don't care much for Brissett....But Chad Kelly probably gets the backup gig now.  He can chuck the ball around if he can keep his head on straight and Brissett falters at all.

Definitely wouldn't not draft Hilton at the same spot around WR10-15 but if he starts falling to around WR25-30 he becomes a good risk IMO.

Edited by tts42572

2017 (16 games with Brissett): 57 receptions, 966 yards, 4 TDs

2018 (14 games with Luck): 76 receptions, 1270 yards, 6 TDs

• Like 3

Hilton is definitely still a good #3 WR or a Flex. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

2017 (16 games with Brissett): 57 receptions, 966 yards, 4 TDs

2018 (14 games with Luck): 76 receptions, 1270 yards, 6 TDs

But the OL was so much better in 2018.  Also, Brissett had no off season to prepare in 2017.

• Like 3

Jacoby and TY looked good together this summer.

I wouldn't be that worried to draft Hilton. He's still a great player that can make it happen....Regardless if what happened in the past.

He will be under-drafted due to all the uncertainty, especially considering most leagues draft NLT 7 days from now. I’m betting his end of season stat line puts him at WR20-24 and he will he drafted as a middling WR3 or worse 

Edited by Bluecore

2 minutes ago, Bluecore said:

He will be under-drafted due to all the uncertainty, especially considering most leagues draft NLT 7 days from now. I’m betting his end of season stat line puts him at WR20-24 and he will he drafted as a middling WR3 or worse 

God I hope so.

40 minutes ago, Nap Time said:

But the OL was so much better in 2018.  Also, Brissett had no off season to prepare in 2017.

Just posting facts for reference. They'll be better than they were in 2017.

It's foolish and reactionary to compare this year to 2017 in an apples to apples fashion. New coach with dramatically better scheme, far better line, more preparation, more stable run game......I'd say TY is still in line for 100+ targets

• Thanks 1

Great buy low candidate. A curious hold for the veteran FF players. Worth seeing the flop. 

Edited by Tenner

I just picked up him at pick #72 in my 14 team half point ppr league. Drafted about 1 hour after the Luck retirement news. Pretty happy with it. Maybe they play from behind more and throw more?

• Like 1

Brutal..😪

13 minutes ago, NolanRyan said:

I just picked up him at pick #72 in my 14 team half point ppr league. Drafted about 1 hour after the Luck retirement news. Pretty happy with it. Maybe they play from behind more and throw more?

That's a flat out steal to me. He should easily still be a worthwhile WR3 with room for more.

• Like 1

Wr3 ??

so down into say a Dj Moore category?

just my opinion but ppl acting likes this is death for Ty. I get when JB and ty were on field things weren’t good. This Indy Tm is much different however. I hope D’s force JB to throw...JB isn’t luck I get that...

Ty 83,1150,8...good wr3?

22 minutes ago, Whitecloud0101 said:

Ty 83,1150,8...good wr3?

Your being a bit generous on the yards & touchdowns. Thats more like low end WR2 numbers to be honest. I’d go 80/1000/6 best case scenario. 

• Like 1