DerrickHenrysCleats

Josh Gordon 2019 Outlook

On a serious note, this is bigger than football and extremely sad.

The man needs to get some serious help before he does something truly detrimental. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bhawks489 said:

Some here are saying PEDs but twitter thinks it’s weed...

It says PEDS and substance so it can be both.  

2 minutes ago, sportsfreak2744 said:

What a fool

This is not the proper reaction. He's not a fool he clearly has some mental issues that go far beyond him being a "fool".

If you are in a prison with chains around your ankles you are not a fool for not leaving. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

This is not the proper reaction. He's not a fool he clearly has some mental issues that go far beyond him being a "fool".

If you are in a prison with chains around your ankles you are not a fool for not leaving. 

.... but you are a fool for winding up there 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

This is his FIFTH strike. He has been given his chances, he needed to do this for himself. And he couldn't. Most people don't get this kind of support and he still couldn't do it.

FOOL. Zero sympathy

• Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

In a prison with chains around his ankles and he holds the key. he is a fool

• Thanks 3

Just now, sportsfreak2744 said:

This is his FIFTH strike. He has been given his chances, he needed to do this for himself. And he couldn't. Most people don't get this kind of support and he still couldn't do it.

FOOL. Zero sympathy

BOOM! 

thank you, good sir 👍

• Like 1

If anyone is really bitter against this guy because he didn't fulfill your fantasy standards. You're an a**.

Best of luck to Josh, hope he finds the help he needs and succeeds through other avenues in life. 

Edited by m_cox22
  • Haha 1

I've never had substance abuse problems, but I've had people close to me that have. People are so quick to judge. He needs help and I hope he gets it. Probably not being involved with football anymore he can get his life in order. You may think so, but people really don't want to be addicts.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, sportsfreak2744 said:

FOOL. Zero sympathy

You CLEARLY have absolutely ZERO idea how addiction works. None.

I also will not stear this thread in that direction because it is going to get locked quicker than it already is but look in the mirror before calling someone a fool. Addiction is no joke and you clearly have no idea how serious it can be.

• Like 1

Always interesting to see who has never met a person struggling with drug addiction. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, FitzMagic said:

I've never had substance abuse problems, but I've had people close to me that have. People are so quick to judge. He needs help and I hope he gets it. Probably not being involved with football anymore he can get his life in order. You may think so, but people really don't want to be addicts.

Seriously. People in here think Gordon wants to throw away millions for ******** weed?

Give me a break.

• Like 2

You CLEARLY have absolutely ZERO idea how addiction works. None.

I also will not stear this thread in that direction because it is going to get locked quicker than it already is but look in the mirror before calling someone a fool. Addiction is no joke and you clearly have no idea how serious it can be.

Ok, I looked in the mirror. And I still think Gordon is a fool. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, m_cox22 said:

If anyone is really bitter against this guy because he didn't fulfill your fantasy standards. You're an a**.

Best of luck to Josh, hope he finds the help he needs and succeeds through other avenues in live. 

I don’t think anyone knows what he got popped for yet. Odds are on weed but I’ll wait to see if maybe he was tested positive for PEDS and maybe it was a tainted substance?? 

Just speculating but I wanna see what the findings are.

im thinking football was good for him though. Is he not going to do drugs if he’s kicked out of the league? I’d think he would go deeper into the rabbit hole.

How has he gotten so many chances, but it seems like Justin Blackman only got a couple of chances?

2 minutes ago, sSektor said:

Always interesting to see who has never met a person struggling with drug addiction. 

I read about one neat trick on the internet: DON'T DO IT!!! That's it! Just don't! You just say no! It's amazing

He was washed up already so it's just par for the course ,what a waste 

• Thanks 1