DerrickHenrysCleats

Josh Gordon 2019 Outlook

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Question, as Gordon owners do we want Demaryius Thomas to make the roster or get cut. I know this stage in his career and after the Achilles injury, he's a shell of himself. But, will he take any significant touches away from our boy ? Or the flip side, could be beneficial if he’s taking away coverage from Josh for more open looks. 

It helps and hurts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Question, as Gordon owners do we want Demaryius Thomas to make the roster or get cut. I know this stage in his career and after the Achilles injury, he's a shell of himself. But, will he take any significant touches away from our boy ? Or the flip side, could be beneficial if he’s taking away coverage from Josh for more open looks. 

 

I feel that Gordon has a different skillset than that of Edelman, DT and James White. He can stretch the field AND do the short and intermediate routes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

 

I feel that Gordon has a different skillset than that of Edelman, DT and James White. He can stretch the field AND do the short and intermediate routes.

DT is pretty good at this too..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

DT is pretty good at this too..

 

That was a good play on that TD. He showed that he still has some wheels. Backup Defensive back over played the ball though. However, DT does seem to be healthy and if so, you are correct.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ss3walkman said:

Gordon got 6 targets

in a real game with Brady throwing it to him, 6 targets would net you a line like 5/99/1

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Gordon was double covered on 2 highlights I saw. He looked great in his catch, shedding a tackle and galloping for more yards.

 

Also drew a pass interference on a deep ball before DTs first TD catch.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SyNdicateZ said:

in a real game with Brady throwing it to him, 6 targets would net you a line like 5/99/1

83% catch rate, 20 YPC!! Choo choo!! Hype train full speed ahead!! ...Oh no wait... that's not train smoke...

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a huge Gordon guy but am contemplating Mike Williams over him if he's there .. I know that's blasphemy around here  what would you guys do Williams or Gordon? 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NInsko said:

I'm a huge Gordon guy but am contemplating Mike Williams over him if he's there .. I know that's blasphemy around here  what would you guys do Williams or Gordon? 
 

Get both?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not sure that will be possible I\m drafting 4 rbs then hopefully kupp than Gordon or Williams. if kupps gone than I try to draft both 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NInsko said:

I'm a huge Gordon guy but am contemplating Mike Williams over him if he's there .. I know that's blasphemy around here  what would you guys do Williams or Gordon? 
 

 

Blasphemy they are near the same adp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dmb3684 said:

 

Blasphemy they are near the same adp

I know but we are talking about Josh Freakin Gordon over here!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wish I drafted a few weeks ago when he could have been had in the double digit rnds now I gotta make decisions … 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NInsko said:

I know but we are talking about Josh Freakin Gordon over here!!!!!!

 

His ceiling is like 800 yards and 6 TDs. People have a hard time with the concept of time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if he has no slip ups with no gronk I think its higher.. kinda what cooks did with the pats lil more yards couple more tds.. Its also fun to own him. 

Edited by NInsko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

 

His ceiling is like 800 yards and 6 TDs. People have a hard time with the concept of time.

Thats Mike Williams' ceiling.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RunCMC said:

Question, as Gordon owners do we want Demaryius Thomas to make the roster or get cut. I know this stage in his career and after the Achilles injury, he's a shell of himself. But, will he take any significant touches away from our boy ? Or the flip side, could be beneficial if he’s taking away coverage from Josh for more open looks. 

This is the Patriots, bill will get him open

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Thats Mike Williams' ceiling.

 

That's why you aren't good at FF.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

 

His ceiling is like 800 yards and 6 TDs. People have a hard time with the concept of time.

Definitely Mike Williams ceiling especially with Henry back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dmb3684 said:

 

His ceiling is like 800 yards and 6 TDs. People have a hard time with the concept of time.

Maybe, Maybe not. Depends how good or bad brady looks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

Maybe, Maybe not. Depends how good or bad brady looks.

Brady never looks bad. SHAME!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Brady never looks bad. SHAME!

I wish I could pull you just a compilation video of just brady to gordon throws last year. Mostly brady mistakes imo but i cant back it up with vids. Ill see if i can pull some. The only compilations I have handy arent relevant to FF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gonna haunt me but i took *GULP* corey davis over gordon. Only because I thought he would fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.