Popular Posts

I'm firing him up everywhere.

😂🤣😂🤣😂     

Mods coming into this thread:  

Posted Images

10 hours ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Thats Mike Williams' ceiling.

9 hours ago, ss3walkman said:

Definitely Mike Williams ceiling especially with Henry back.

Mike Williams had 664 Yards and 10 TD in his 2nd season last year.

6 hours ago, brosephd said:

gonna haunt me but i took *GULP* corey davis over gordon. Only because I thought he would fall

I was a dummy and drafted Corey Davis too. He's already been dropped lol

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Ya, Brady has some as well in mouth. Alot of the team does actually.

Zero percent chance. They showed Brady a few times and I noticed it was sunflower seeds. I was wondering if they were even salted. TB12 is a maniac about his diet. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, ss3walkman said:

Henry didn’t play. 

8 hours ago, SyNdicateZ said:

exactly

Lmao they still threw 500+ yards to Gates/Green and seems like you guys are unaware Tyrell Williams and his 65 targets left town.

If you really think Mike Williams ceiling in year 3 is lower than his production last year in year 2 on 66 targets, I'll just disregard everything you say here because that might be one of the must asinine things I've read on these forums.

1 hour ago, StevieStats said:

Lmao they still threw 500+ yards to Gates/Green and seems like you guys are unaware Tyrell Williams and his 65 targets left town.

If you really think Mike Williams ceiling in year 3 is lower than his production last year in year 2 on 66 targets, I'll just disregard everything you say here because that might be one of the must asinine things I've read on these forums.

You’re talking targets and receptions. That’s your focus it seems. It seems like you completely disregarded the TD part of your statement. It’s ok. I’m here to remind you. I never said he wouldn’t hit those targets and receptions again. I completely think he will. But if you think he’ll hit that TD mark with Henry there, you got another thing coming. 

18 hours ago, bhawks489 said:

Deep throws? 

19 hours ago, Gohawks said:

You are a poster child for Boston sport fans.

What does Mike Williams have to do with Boston sports?

The way NE has chosen to take Gordon under its wing is the most encouraging sign of all. They could have cut ties with him after his relapse (?) last year but they stuck by him and gave him a home team. Knowing Hoodie there is a pragmatic purpose to that course. He knows Josh is still a stud and they need one to target with Gronk gone. No one in that franchise has had even one partially negative word to say about him and it seems like everyone has been full in their praise of him personally and professionally. No suspension, no probation, no one expressing concern, Josh already with a starting spot locked up before the season starts.

Josh Gordon will break 1000 yards and lead the Patriots in TD receptions.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ss3walkman said:

You’re talking targets and receptions. That’s your focus it seems. It seems like you completely disregarded the TD part of your statement. It’s ok. I’m here to remind you. I never said he wouldn’t hit those targets and receptions again. I completely think he will. But if you think he’ll hit that TD mark with Henry there, you got another thing coming. 

Moving the goal posts i see... You literally said 600/6 was his ceiling. But whatever... You have fun with that.

28 minutes ago, Guwop said:

If he's still going in the 5th or 6th its def worth the gamble. Hopefully folks will still feel burned by Gordon and allow him to fall

5th or 6th ??? That’s why who ever drafts him is going to get burned so badly here’s why

11 games with Pats last year-700 yards 3 tds that = out to 1000 yards and 4 Tds for. 5th rounder 

guys in 5th round- Mark Ingram, Tyler Lockett, maybe David Montgomery in the early 5th I’ve see it in 2 of my leagues , Dede Westbrook has way better outlook and he’s an 8th rounder right now

Demaryius Thomas can be had for last round or free right now and I see him being the guy to own over Gordon, sorry for all the guys that drafted him already I’m sure you’ll laugh but I’ll be laughing in a few weeks , better pick him up if he’s available now 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Brye said:

Demaryius Thomas can be had for last round or free right now and I see him being the guy to own over Gordon, sorry for all the guys that drafted him already I’m sure you’ll laugh but I’ll be laughing in a few weeks , better pick him up if he’s available now 

🤣😂🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 4