DerrickHenrysCleats

Josh Gordon 2019 Outlook

13 minutes ago, GangGreen89 said:

Fantasy aside Im just happy for this kid to get another shot at life. He looks like a good kid who just had some demons. He’s easy to root for and look very humble. 

👌

8 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

I hate Antonio Brown

Careful, some RW posters might call you a cry baby and thus ironically be cry babies them selves.

• Haha 1

I might as well post this in all NE WRs thread, but he is a victim of too many mouths to feed. Great situation for Brady and the chance of getting another ring, but shady for fantasy purposes. 

Hoping Goodell drops the hammer this week on AB so that Gordon gains relevancy again and isn't just dead weight on my bench.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheINC said:

Hoping Goodell drops the hammer this week on AB so that Gordon gains relevancy again and isn't just dead weight on my bench.

Yes, you and the rest of the nfl will pray. 

10 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Hate is a strong word. 

I had stronger words but im keeping it PG

Not a Brown or Gordon owner, but remember guys these are the Patriots. Brown might not even get targeted next week. Yeah Randy Moss 2007 or whatever, but that was one year. The Patriots still are what they are. They care about winning not about stats.

Pulled him last second for scary terry and I would have lost if I didn’t. If AB is out there he’ll be riding the bench over people like McLaurin, Hollywood, and Hardman for me personally. Standard league FWIW. I’ve had Gordon since his legendary year and though I can’t quit drafting him, my allegiance is fading slowly but surely.

8 minutes ago, The Jesus said:

Not a Brown or Gordon owner, but remember guys these are the Patriots. Brown might not even get targeted next week. Yeah Randy Moss 2007 or whatever, but that was one year. The Patriots still are what they are. They care about winning not about stats.

a team that cares about winning will take full advantage of having the best wr in the league over the past 7 years on the field for them. 

7 minutes ago, TheINC said:

a team that cares about winning will take full advantage of having the best wr in the league over the past 7 years on the field for them. 

They take advantage of everything. Down to the minute detail. 

Judging by how much they spread the ball, its going to be difficult to predict who is going to be fantasy relevant week by week. No ones going to be a bell cow.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Jesus said:

7 hours ago, ginocan said:

I might as well post this in all NE WRs thread, but he is a victim of too many mouths to feed. Great situation for Brady and the chance of getting another ring, but shady for fantasy purposes. 

Correct. All fantasy owners of any NE player must be aware of the situation. 

7 hours ago, TheINC said:

We all need this 

3 minutes ago, ThePerfectBeard said:

I mean, I hate to say it, but with AB, the Pats having so many mouths to feed, and never knowing who's going to get the ball.. Is Gordon droppable?

Not until we find out what happens with AB's lawsuit. 

Just now, afl5013 said:

Not until we find out what happens with AB's lawsuit. 

Unfortunately, we can't talk about that in this thread, but with what I've read, I don't think anything comes of it.

JG in on 57 snaps and only targeted 5 times.

AB in on 24 snaps and targeted a team high 8 times,  

I'd like to think this is just Brady and Pats trying to get AB involved in the offense early.  But I fear it's simply that Brady loves throwing to him (and why shouldn't he really, he's one of the best in the league from the head down) and that this trend will continue.

Just now, CooL said:

JG in on 57 snaps and only targeted 5 times.

AB in on 24 snaps and targeted a team high 8 times,  

I'd like to think this is just Brady and Pats trying to get AB involved in the offense early.  But I fear it's simply that Brady loves throwing to him (and why shouldn't he really, he's one of the best in the league from the head down) and that this trend will continue.

Remember when people were trying to convince themselves that AB somehow helped Gordon 😂

3 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Remember when people were trying to convince themselves that AB somehow helped Gordon 😂

Some will try to convince themselves, that a tornado hitting their house, is a great time for renovations.  

• Haha 3

Pretty sure it is in Brown's contract that at least 50% of Gordon's targets now have to go to him.

All the Pats WRs are going to cannibalize each other for targets and TDs for the foreseeable future. Gordon will remain on my bench until there's some resolution. Hopefully, it'll happen ASAP.

Edited by The Frayed Ends of Fantasy