DerrickHenrysCleats

Josh Gordon 2019 Outlook

1 minute ago, lla887 said:

Agree with this.  JG didn’t suddenly become a league winner but he’s startable now

I hope he becomes a wr1, i have sony, i dont mind brady opening up the field and throwing balls and moving the chains, better for me AND gordon owners, i just have to see it to believe it. The hype that roto members create is funny cause they are so sure they could trade JG right now for KA, MT, JJ lol

• Like 1

Imagine if you were able to buy low on him this past week...

• Like 1

Every Gordon owner was on suicide watch this week and then the AB release.

What a way to come home from work. I’d slot him in if I thought the pats even needed to try this next game.

Trying to work a trade for him right now....but honestly I dont want to see him go. Pat's are gonna be handing out td like Halloween candy and josh has the munchies!!

• Haha 1

At noon today I made the decision to cuff Brown by trading for Gordon. 

Im all aboard. Here is to a nice 6/100/1 line. 

1 hour ago, devaster said:

Every Gordon owner was on suicide watch this week and then the AB release.

I dont know who was on suicide watch. He still had 5 targets and an interference call. Hes still getting looks and I think Brady trusts him.

30 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

I dont know who was on suicide watch. He still had 5 targets and an interference call. Hes still getting looks and I think Brady trusts him.

I agree. Out of all these years i think this is the year. The way Tom Brady talks about Gordon, you can tell he wants him to succeed 

• Thanks 1

I think Gordon is a no brainer top 15 fantasy WR as long as he doesn’t get in trouble. Seems like this is the year that we get to see his true potential. Even top 10 this yr is reasonable. Not sure why he’s not being valued higher with AB gone. Gordon showed week 1 he’s ready to build upon last yr.

2 minutes ago, RapeandPillage said:

I think Gordon is a no brainer top 15 fantasy WR as long as he doesn’t get in trouble. Seems like this is the year that we get to see his true potential. Even top 10 this yr is reasonable. Not sure why he’s not being valued higher with AB gone. Gordon showed week 1 he’s ready to build upon last yr.

I just hope they don’t see him just as a deep threat guy and hit him more on crossing/slant routes. I’m excited. 

9 minutes ago, HOF12 said:

I just hope they don’t see him just as a deep threat guy and hit him more on crossing/slant routes. I’m excited. 

We definetly use him in the short route game.

13 minutes ago, HOF12 said:

There’s nobody I trust more than BB to get the most out of his best offensive weapon. Edelman will have more catches but Gordon should have nearly double the TDs. I can see 1,200+ yards and 12+ TDs.  

Still sitting him this week, but good to have Gordon back to relevance.

7 hours ago, SyNdicateZ said:

We definetly use him in the short route game.

Who? You? Like in Madden?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I might be sitting as well.  This game might be over quick, think about it, why risk further injury to the only healthy receivers they’ve got.  But there’s a big chance they might be stat padding, I just think they might be running the ball a lot.

im thinking too much 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by Nah85

Waiting to use him until the Pats play in a game where they have to actually throw the ball.

Belichek would run up the score on his own kid. He would call for a bomb to flash in the 4th quarter with 5 minutes to play with a 20 point lead if he felt Jets were over playing run. Now he is irritated on top of everything else. Its a good time to be a flash owner

• Like 1
  • Haha 1