Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm firing him up everywhere.

😂🤣😂🤣😂     

Mods coming into this thread:  

Posted Images

On 10/7/2019 at 4:39 PM, bhawks489 said:

8 targets and he was overthrown on 1 long bomb. Could have had a much better day.

Not terrible but at least he’s getting looks.

On 10/7/2019 at 6:20 PM, bhawks489 said:

Just stating facts. Interpret how you’d like.

If we are stating facts can we talk about his lack of effort on that play? He gave up on the ball and it barely sailed over his fingers. He lazily held his hand out... He didn't extend to the ball, didn't lay out, just kinda meh hung his arm out a little... Looked like he had slowed up too... Then was huffing and puffing and took himself out.

8 hours ago, FouLLine said:

He's getting targeted he just isn't hauling the ball in... What's up with this dude?  I'm about to drop him in my more shallow league.

54% catch rate... Career 53%... It's who he is.

4 hours ago, HOF12 said:

Yup, I’m definitely dropping him if he has another 14 point and below game. I got John brown playing better than him smh. 

Dont even waste the roster spot 25-50 mph wind gusts tonight for the game.  Just bet the under.

53 minutes ago, StevieStats said:

54% catch rate... Career 53%... It's who he is.

Yeah... it's hard for me to not expect Josh Gordon to be better than his career rates at this stage in his career.  Hes not abusing drugs (supposedly) and he never had a real QB in those early years of his career.

But 5 weeks of this is more than enough for me ... 25 - 50 mph winds I'm expecting a lot of running tonight not so much Josh Gordon.  But you never really know maybe Edelman sits out the game? But even then I dont think JG breaks 20.

7 minutes ago, Tenner said:

Crazy talk in here. Can you imagine Flash running down the sideline with a 50 mph gust of wind hitting his back....

So now hell be just fast enough to maybe start finding the endzone more regularly?

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, Eddie Mush said:

I haven't seen anything above 17 mph winds tonight, idk where you guys are coming up with 25-30 mph winds. Does windy automatically mean josh gordon won't get targets? I see a 5-75 game tonight.

Yeah I just checked the weather and I'm seeing 19 mph winds and rain for during the game.  I did hear this morning though someone said storms with 25 - 50 mph winds expected.  So I'm not sure how much worse the prediction was a few hours ago but it's simmered.  But still even 17 - 19 mph winds is pretty bad especially with rain.

So I expect The Patriots to run the ball more.  With Dorsett out Gordon should see an uptick in targets but is it enough to have a big game?  With what we've seen so far I'm not banking on it.

42 minutes ago, this guy right here said:

I see the probability of an Edelman slant to the house increasing with a sloppy field. 

FIFY.

Everywhere you look, JG is ranked as a top 20 option this week.  Yet you also hear about the 20 mph wind gusts, which we know is usually when QB performance decreases.  And it's not like the GOAT has a rocket arm.  It's all going to be about short passes, probably TDs to Brandon #$%^ Bolden and rushing TDs to Sony Michel.  I don't understand why all the ranking lists are so high on him. I've told myself I won't start him tonight but will probably go back and forth all the way up until game time.

Until someone here shows me where they're seeing 25-30 MPH winds, I'm going to believe the weather channel that it's be closer to 15 MPH. Makes a huge difference.

If someone wants to show me where it says otherwise, feel free. Otherwise, stop throwing out fake numbers. 

23 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Every time I check this thread apparently the wind speeds have gone up. Can’t wait before kick off.

”I can’t start Gordon with gusts of 130-150.”

I live 30 min away from Gillette stadium and it is not that windy out lol

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
36 minutes ago, sSektor said:

I live 30 min away from Gillette stadium and it is not that windy out lol

Please report at 8 pm on the wind and if you can hit a target 30 yards away.  Fantasy lineups hinge on it.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, this guy right here said:

I see the probability of a Gordon slant to the house increasing with a sloppy field. 

Weird, just came in here to say the same thing.  I'm starting him.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, afl5013 said:

Weather channel says it's going to be the exact same rate at gametime that it is now. Where are people seeing 25-30? 

I looked at multiple sites and it shows around 14-16 MPH and gusts are barely getting to 20 MPH. 

Wind also tends to react differently on the field than outside. Sometimes the stadium blocks out the wind and other times it can make it worse. Either way, people are seriously overreacting to the weather. It's not great but it's typical football weather and nothing extreme. 

• Like 1
On 10/9/2019 at 9:27 AM, Gandalfthecat said:

Weather on Thursday is supposed to just awful. Rain and 30-40mph winds. 

Not good, dude. 

Lol, thanks for the heads up.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, CooL said:

FIFY.

Everywhere you look, JG is ranked as a top 20 option this week.  Yet you also hear about the 20 mph wind gusts, which we know is usually when QB performance decreases.  And it's not like the GOAT has a rocket arm.  It's all going to be about short passes, probably TDs to Brandon #$%^ Bolden and rushing TDs to Sony Michel.  I don't understand why all the ranking lists are so high on him. I've told myself I won't start him tonight but will probably go back and forth all the way up until game time.

A slant is a pass with low air yards. 

image.png.579b7e636ea3f30b838106487dc2c581.png

7 minutes ago, CooL said:

Please report at 8 pm on the wind and if you can hit a target 30 yards away.  Fantasy lineups hinge on it.

If you expect a guy on a football forum to hit a target from 30 yards you need to be put into a psych ward.