DerrickHenrysCleats

Josh Gordon 2019 Outlook

Just now, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Adam Scheftlier

Keen eye!  Especially since above we had the Bills as out.

Just now, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Houston an AZ still in it.

Howstin makes sense ... bye week incoming to acclimate him. 

I'm guessing it was the Raiders.  Which, if it is/was, would be one of the better landing spots all things considered.  To be clear, I'm strictly talking for fantasy purposes as it pertains to the remainder of the 2019 season. But secondary to that, in terms of Josh Gordon the person and his life as human being in regards to being a fully functional member of society....probably not one of the better landing spots (assuming he has any funny ideas about staying on beyond 2019). Cause reasons. #Vegas, #2020, #LasVegasRaiders2020, #JoshGordon, #OhBoy

To me it is a team further back in Waiver priority because a team upfront would have been better prepared to tell the player getting cut.  

• Like 1

If denials are true::

Current NFL waiver claim priority:
2. CIN
5. NYJ
7. DEN
9. CLE
11. CHI
12. PIT
14. ARI
16. JAC
18. DET
19. CAR
20. LAR
22. HOU
25. BAL
26. IND
27. MIN
28. SEA
29. GB
30. NO
32. SF

Just now, Chest-Rockwell said:

I'm guessing it was the Raiders.  Which, if it is/was, would be one of the better landing spots all things considered.  To be clear, I'm strictly talking for fantasy purposes as it pertains to the remainder of the 2019 season. But secondary to that, in terms of Josh Gordon the person and his life as human being in regards to being a fully functional member of society....probably not one of the better landing spots (assuming he has any funny ideas about staying on beyond 2019). Cause reasons. #Vegas, #2020, #LasVegasRaiders2020, #JoshGordon, #OhBoy

Raiders have been ruled out.  

Just now, Chest-Rockwell said:

Already ruled out

Just now, heyeaglefn said:

To me it is a team further back in Waiver priority because a team upfront would have been better prepared to tell the player getting cut.  

Yeah. Must be tough for the Seahawks figuring out who to cut.

Just now, DirtyBirdSA said:

More Ravens talk going around

Haha and supposedly Gordon following Lamar on IG now. Lol

Wouldn’t hate it!

Just now, Gohawks said:

Yeah. Must be tough for the Seahawks figuring out who to cut.

It's more about contacting the person and knowing where they are right now.  

1 minute ago, abachar said:

It's the Ravens.  You heard it here first

That's my new guess. BB will be furious lol

Just now, STEVEfromLA said:

My guess will be Broncos

Please god no