• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm firing him up everywhere.

😂🤣😂🤣😂     

Mods coming into this thread:  

Posted Images

I'm guessing it was the Raiders.  Which, if it is/was, would be one of the better landing spots all things considered.  To be clear, I'm strictly talking for fantasy purposes as it pertains to the remainder of the 2019 season. But secondary to that, in terms of Josh Gordon the person and his life as human being in regards to being a fully functional member of society....probably not one of the better landing spots (assuming he has any funny ideas about staying on beyond 2019). Cause reasons. #Vegas, #2020, #LasVegasRaiders2020, #JoshGordon, #OhBoy

Just now, Chest-Rockwell said:

I'm guessing it was the Raiders.  Which, if it is/was, would be one of the better landing spots all things considered.  To be clear, I'm strictly talking for fantasy purposes as it pertains to the remainder of the 2019 season. But secondary to that, in terms of Josh Gordon the person and his life as human being in regards to being a fully functional member of society....probably not one of the better landing spots (assuming he has any funny ideas about staying on beyond 2019). Cause reasons. #Vegas, #2020, #LasVegasRaiders2020, #JoshGordon, #OhBoy

Raiders have been ruled out.  

Just now, Chest-Rockwell said:

Already ruled out

Just now, heyeaglefn said:

To me it is a team further back in Waiver priority because a team upfront would have been better prepared to tell the player getting cut.  

Yeah. Must be tough for the Seahawks figuring out who to cut.