Sign in to follow this  
Cavsfan23

Do I take this deal?

12 Team 9 Cat H2H

Just offered to me...

I give: Kevin Durant/Danillo Gallinari

I receive: Kawhi Leonard/Mike Conley/Caris Levert

Please help!

Yes, Danilo is hurt and I do not particularly trust him staying healthy ROS. Does not look like Conley will be traded so I trust his role to not change. Kawhi is obviously great and as long as he is playing every night should bring to you similar value to Durant. I would not even want LeVert in this deal unless of course you will put him for an IR spot.

Edited by tobeyreichman18

I'm just a little bit worried about Kawhi's "rest/maintenance" days and if the Grizzlies continue to lose they might just tank and not play Conley as much. LeVert is expected to come back sometime in February. Need some more input!

I would take it, Kawhi is better than KD alone and you're already getting extra solid depth from Conley and LeVert. I think you're just as likely to get a rested KD as playoffs come closer. I doubt Conley gets shut down, he's on the trading block.

I would take it so long as you have good depth throughout the rest of your team. By trading Gallo you are spreading an even amount of risk by taking Conley and Levert back. If you have the depth, then Kawhi's DNPs should not hurt too much