urban2014

Tevin Coleman 2019 Outlook

12 minutes ago, HTXMade said:

Yall still confident in starting him vs ATL next week?

Hell no, he’s toast. Got MOS’ed

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Randy_Rancourtt said:

Note to self: When you have older name value RB in RBBC that is being outplayed by an unknown younger player, drop the name value guy for the younger one. 

Coleman is younger than Mostert.

No way in hell anybody could justify starting him next week. Coleman is basically waiver fodder by now. However, I fully expect a classic revenge game with 2 TDs. Fantasy Law School 101.

5 hours ago, HTXMade said:

Yall still confident in starting him vs ATL next week?

How could you?? I know the revenge game angle but he just got 3 touches.  Granted I was working and didn't see the whole game but from what I saw he was barely on the field.

Is there any risk in dropping him right now?  let's say Mostert or Breida (or both) gets hurt this week - might he come back to haunt us championship week?

1 hour ago, dschddny said:

Is there any risk in dropping him right now?  let's say Mostert or Breida (or both) gets hurt this week - might he come back to haunt us championship week?

Depends what you're dropping him for.

If you have a need, it might make sense to drop him.

If you're just trying to add depth, I'd hold.  Still has a sky high upside if things break right

4 hours ago, dschddny said:

I think you got to hold him unless you have a glaring need...Mostert and Breida are not picture's of health

5 hours ago, dschddny said:

No risk at all.  Pretty obvious Shanny has lost faith.  Even if both go out wouldn't be surprised to see Wilson get more work.   Coleman has looked like a stiff for weeks.

1 minute ago, 16kredit said:

Man wtf happened to this guy? Hidden injury? 

Unrealistic expectations set on him after his Week 8 anomaly blowup game. He got exposed for being a JAG and is now being outplayed by a UFA.