elroypedro

Kenyan Drake 2019 Outlook

14 minutes ago, BarbaricEric said:

If DJ goes tonight do we think he impacts Drakes value?

Do we start DJ over Drake? 

DJ has been ruled out

DJ and Edmonds out. Even with touches, I don't think he's going to produce that much. My guess is he has 1 rushing play for decent yardage (15-20), but bottled up the rest of the night. If he is lucky, totaling 50-60 yards rushing plus another 2-3 catches for 20-30 yards. 9ers are going to be putting pressure on Kyler which isn't going to give their offense much of a chance. 

• Haha 4

LEEEZZZZZZZ GOOOOO

Happy trees for all.  I'm honestly happy for him being out of Miami finally.

Edited by Bob Ross
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, nonstopfan said:

Pros and Cons of starting Drake:

Cons:

1. The SF Defense is only allowing 224 ypg (1st in the league).
  2. Thursday Night game (TNF can be dreadful at times).
  3. Less than one week with team, new coach, new playbook.
  4. Coach only said that he will have a "manageable workload" and "play in some capacity".

Pros:

1. The only real pass catcher out of the backfield so he should see all of the work on passing downs, third downs and if the Cardinals trail.
  2. They did trade for him...4 days ago.

If this was a Sunday game where he had a chance to have a full weeks worth of practices, I would be more excited even against the Niners. As fantasy owners we can only use the info that is out there and based on that, Drake seems like a sit. If he explodes, great, but the odds says that wont be the case.

Pro:

TNF is as unpredictable as ever so just start the guy lol

And we thought he was just another JAG. 

23 hours ago, shakestreet said:

Career YPC is 4.6 .. all aboard 

7.3 last night against the 49ers D . 

Kenyan Drake rushed 15 times for 110 yards and a touchdown in the Cardinals' Week 9 loss to the 49ers, adding four receptions for 52 additional yards.

Failed to mention his 2 point conversion.

Edited by DerrickHenrysCleats
  • Like 2

Started Drake with confidence last night. He ain’t no JAG. Gonna muddy that back field up but it looks like DJ 1A, Drake 1B and Edmonds getting water for those two G’s.

both Drake and DJ are great receiving backs and I wonder how Kingsbury will utilize them out the back field together. Gonna help keep those defences spread apart a lot 

• Like 1

Should be a solid flex play going forward. He could help me win my week and keep my playoff chances alive.

4 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

Should Might be a solid flex play going forward. Let’s hope he He could helps me win my week and keep my playoff chances alive.

Fixed 

17 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

Should be a solid flex play going forward. He could help me win my week and keep my playoff chances alive.

Unless DJ is headed for headed for IR, I'm looking flip Drake asap.

This is peak value for sure.

I'm eyeing the Joe Mixon owner. Mixon on bye, value as low as it can go, AJ back, sweet schedule.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LOVE THE DRAKE! I admit I was not confident starting him last nite, but I had to. Was trying to flip him all day for the likes of Walton, Breida, etc. Glad I got stuck with him😂 I currently have DJ, Drake and Edmonds. I'd imagine Edmonds is an easy drop? 

• Like 1

Edmonds is a drop. When DJ is healthy this is going to be ugly. Probably a 50/50 split. I'm trying to sell.

18 minutes ago, affliction said:

Edmonds is a drop. When DJ is healthy this is going to be ugly. Probably a 50/50 split. I'm trying to sell.

Lol no way in hell is it going to be a 50/50. They'll throw DJ back in as lead back. Drake will be COP after that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Lol no way in hell is it going to be a 50/50. They'll throw DJ back in as lead back. Drake will be COP after that. 

It may be closer to 60-40. DJ if Fully healthy. Drake did look really good. As a DJ owner and with DJ made of Glass im selling HARD. 

4 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

I can see Drake carving out more of a role and them using DJ in more of a receiving role. He's still one of their better receivers and he makes a big difference in the passing game. Drake was good between the tackles last night which DJ and Edmonds have not been when facing stiffer defensive fronts. But like you said, DJ isn't going to take a backseat to Drake. That's just ridiculous considering the money they pay DJ. He's not being paid Top 4 money to sit.

Edited by FitzMagic
  • Like 1

Now I can't help but think what could have happened if this guy went to the Lions or Chiefs. 

Oh well, if he keeps running like that they'll have to play him regardless.