elroypedro

Kenyan Drake 2019 Outlook

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, TheBoondocks said:

He's gonna cook people this weekend in Tampa

 

Yeppers, cooking up some chicken fried Buc kabobs on a stick.

 

12 rushes for 65 yards and a TD

 

3 catches for 45 yards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

 

Yeppers, cooking up some chicken fried Buc kabobs on a stick.

 

12 rushes for 65 yards and a TD

 

3 catches for 45 yards

For David Johnson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, shakennbakee said:

For David Johnson

I have neither.. But David Johnsons upright running is downright painful to watch sometimes his short area quickness between tackles is bad... He's a talented WR with good hands and a great mismatch against linebackers but he is pretending to be a RB, he will never repeat that 2016 season in his career from a rushing perspective and I say that confidently. 

Edited by CroNY
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CroNY said:

I have neither.. But David Johnsons upright running is downright painful to watch sometimes his short area quickness between tackles is bad... He's a talented WR with good hands and a great mismatch against linebackers but he is pretending to be a RB, he will never repeat that 2016 season in his career and I say that confidently. 


as a drake owner and in desperate need of RB production I really hope you are correct fine sir. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm flexing the hell out of this guy. Looked like a pure beast last week. 

Edited by LongBalls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2019 at 2:04 PM, Smoketheclay said:

How’d the post age?

Drake owned SF

 

Hope you started him this week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sternes said:

 

Hope you started him this week.

Any fantasy manager worth his salt wouldn’t have started him unless they were desperate.

 

he was going against the third best defense vs RBs and DJ was back.  

 

DJ owners wished they’d started Drake instead though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Given how DJ looks, I am rolling with Drake this week. Awful matchup but I think he'll catch a good number of passes for PPR. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, atdharris said:

Given how DJ looks, I am rolling with Drake this week. Awful matchup but I think he'll catch a good number of passes for PPR. 

Yep Id be stunned if DJ gets many snaps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, atdharris said:

Given how DJ looks, I am rolling with Drake this week. Awful matchup but I think he'll catch a good number of passes for PPR. 

 

I have no choice. Rolling him out.

[...]

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Assistant Coach content

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

SF has given up 100 yards rushers each of their last 2 games

 

1 to Drake

1 to Chris Carson

 

Drake also had 50 receiving yards and a TD.

 

Move DJ, get out the way.

 

 

SF D is a bend but don't break D that will get key turnover, a drive killing sack, or hold in a short yardage situation.  They aren't an outright dominate D.  They are bottom half of the league in run D.  They are also aided, or at least were, with the heavy run attack that kept them fresh.  They are 25th in the league in allowing YPC at 4.6. A lot of people are using them as a benchmark because they crushed Carolina. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sternes said:

 

SF D is a bend but don't break D that will get key turnover, a drive killing sack, or hold in a short yardage situation.  They aren't an outright dominate D.  They are bottom half of the league in run D.  They are also aided, or at least were, with the heavy run attack that kept them fresh.  They are 25th in the league in allowing YPC at 4.6. A lot of people are using them as a benchmark because they crushed Carolina. 

 

 

 

Also, you saw what took place on Monday night with a depleted SF offense minus Kittle and E. Sanders. Less efficient offense also hurts the D.

If Kittle and Sanders are out again AZ could keep this competitive.

Either way...positive or negative game script...Drake should get plenty of touches. Assuming DJ still is wearing cement shoes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

 

Also, you saw what took place on Monday night with a depleted SF offense minus Kittle and E. Sanders. Less efficient offense also hurts the D.

If Kittle and Sanders are out again AZ could keep this competitive.

Either way...positive or negative game script...Drake should get plenty of touches. Assuming DJ still is wearing cement shoes.

 

DJ is hurt and toast for the rest of the year. Drake should get the majority of the carries.  I think people read too much into that short week TNF that the 49ers looked sluggish and surprised in.  If Kingsbury doesn't call that TO, the Cardinals might have won.

 

I doubt they let him run like that again. They aren't that good, but the 49ers kept accepting surprised Drake was getting handoffs, even when they were into the double digits.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still dangerous play... until here something like hes gonna x number of touches... cause you just dont know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, I got no problem starting Drake. My only issue is you just don't know how this is gonna play out. Or, like last week and they both suck balls. The whole situation is just so very hard to gauge at this point IMO. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

Meanwhile, DJ not even listed on today's injury report.

That makes sense.

Not.

I think ARI has made some sort of realization that whatever is ailing him does not require surgery or time off, simply can't be helped until the offseason, and consider him in his current state as "100%". They see it as a pain tolerance issue, and if he can tolerate the pain he plays so no reason to list on the injury report.

His "100%" right now is about 60% of physically-intact DJ.

All that said - what did Drake do last week - nothing. He may as well have put on his old Dolphin uni at halftime just for fun last week. He was completely ignored, just like in MIA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He got you 7 in 0.5 PPR last week. Considering my other option is Royce Freeman, who gave me 1.9 last time out, I will take my chances with Drake

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.