urban2014

Josh Allen 2019 Outlook

3 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

If he wasn’t such a mobile QB, I’d definitely switch him out. I still think he has upside here.

This. If there isn’t an upside option like Kyler Murray then stick with Josh. He can slop his way into 18-20 points. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, theSPANKER said:

I'm out of here.  Going with Winston.  

Just did the same, not feeling great about it but those conditions look rough 

Hopefully not over thinking the weather. But need some luck in FF.🙏

I swear last season he flashed some Mahomes. They need a big receiver like Josh Gordon opposite of Brown.

IRL, not a great game but, he gave me a decent game in full PPR.  His upcoming schedule looks good.

8 minutes ago, Kilo said:

IRL, not a great game but, he gave me a decent game in full PPR.  His upcoming schedule looks good.

Yeah, but the playoffs look terrifying. Unless he's your bye week cover for the next few weeks I'd be look to trade him pronto - particularly if you're pretty much guaranteed a playoff spot. Adequate performance today though, and better than some more highly touted players this week.

This was about as bad as he's looked all year besides in the New England game but still a decent fantasy day.  I feel fine starting him every week and getting consistent 17-24 point games, it feels like he doesn't have much potential for a blow up game with the way they're calling plays but I'll take it 

18 hours ago, leffe186 said:

Yeah, but the playoffs look terrifying. Unless he's your bye week cover for the next few weeks I'd be look to trade him pronto - particularly if you're pretty much guaranteed a playoff spot. Adequate performance today though, and better than some more highly touted players this week.

Weeks 14, 15, 16...
I wouldn't worry about Ravens and Pittsburgh defense. Patriots are his only nemesis. Even then, he was on his way to 17 or so fantasy points with a shot at a Buffalo win until he got blasted in the head.

Plus he uses his legs.

Edited by austin316

17 hours ago, poormansmoorman said:

This was about as bad as he's looked all year besides in the New England game but still a decent fantasy day.  I feel fine starting him every week and getting consistent 17-24 point games, it feels like he doesn't have much potential for a blow up game with the way they're calling plays but I'll take it 

He doesn’t really have the weapons/talent it seems to “blow up.” Hoping for a good ROS, just  not confident.

Just now, mjb said:

He doesn’t really have the weapons/talent it seems to “blow up.” Hoping for a good ROS, just  not confident.

This past game was the "eruption" spot but the weather messed that up.
He should blow up 1 or more games in the next 3... Washington, Cleveland, Miami

• Thanks 1

His blow up games last year were because he ran for 100 and a TD. That possibility is always there for him which IMO still makes him a decent start for a bye week replacement, or even in a 12-teamer where your starter has a bad matchup. 

• Like 1

Blow up = 2011, 2015 Cam Newton

They're pretty much the same players: mobile, cannon arm, no accuracy QBs.

Edited by Gryfter
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BGDDYKWL said:

His blow up games last year were because he ran for 100 and a TD. That possibility is always there for him which IMO still makes him a decent start for a bye week replacement, or even in a 12-teamer where your starter has a bad matchup. 

Do you, or anyone, have his stats from last year showing he was the #1 FF QB last part of 2018?

3 hours ago, BGDDYKWL said:

In my 10 team league he's better than most streaming options lol. He has an awesome floor.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, austin316 said:

Weeks 14, 15, 16...
I wouldn't worry about Ravens and Pittsburgh defense. Patriots are his only nemesis. Even then, he was on his way to 17 or so fantasy points with a shot at a Buffalo win until he got blasted in the head.

Plus he uses his legs.

Yeah, that's why I worry about the Ravens and Pittsburgh defenses tbh.

His floor is nice but it hasn't had a blow up game yet and I'm not even sure it is coming.  Pretty safe yet boring option so far in fantasy.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Broncos132 said:

Riding the Stallion till Week 16(if I get there), then I'll probably bench him. I'm all in until Week 15, screw it.

I’m trying to get out now or before week 12 at the latest. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

I’m trying to get out now or before week 12 at the latest. 

Yep. This man knows 

• Like 1