urban2014

Josh Allen 2019 Outlook

Miami was great, unfortunately Denver next😢..

1 hour ago, JJ1223 said:

This guy is absolutely saving my season after a couple failed draft picks at QB.  With that said, looking at Denver's numbers against opposing QB, I am scared to death for next week.  Who is starting him?

No way in h*%*, not against the Broncos.

2 hours ago, JJ1223 said:

This guy is absolutely saving my season after a couple failed draft picks at QB.  With that said, looking at Denver's numbers against opposing QB, I am scared to death for next week.  Who is starting him?

After see how Brady has looked I am seriously contemplating using Allen this week. 

1 minute ago, johnnyboy8102 said:

After see how Brady has looked I am seriously contemplating using Allen this week. 

Same with me cuz i have Rodgers. He has been trash and facing Niners...At least Allen has a safer floor.

I'm rolling with him over Matty Ice the rest of the way. He has a cannon and his legs make him valuable in any matchup.

41 minutes ago, mjb said:

No way in h*%*, not against the Broncos.

The game is in Buffalo and Broncos are going to be on the road for the 2nd straight week. 

2 minutes ago, n4sa said:

I'm rolling with him over Matty Ice the rest of the way. He has a cannon and his legs make him valuable in any matchup.

Matt Ryan has the Bucs next week, you would be nuts to not play him for that matchup. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Evincar said:

The game is in Buffalo and Broncos are going to be on the road for the 2nd straight week. 

Also just noticed it's the ominous "West-coast-team-traveling-east-for-a-1-PM-start" game

Aaaaaand I'm back in!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, JJ1223 said:

Also just noticed it's the ominous "West-coast-team-traveling-east-for-a-1-PM-start" game

Aaaaaand I'm back in!

Welp good luck, Denver’s a bad MF Defense.🍀

35 minutes ago, mjb said:

Welp good luck, Denver’s a bad MF Defense.🍀

thankfully for only two quarters at a time, not that worried

• Haha 1

Didn’t realize he’s gone 5 games without a pick. Impressive regardless of who he’s played.

3 hours ago, johnnyboy8102 said:

I see Brady was complaining about the offense. Look in the mirror bub.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, n4sa said:

Bud that’s crazy talk..😂

Fire him up, boys. Must-win game, at home, against a demoralized team. Also Gore is toast and they won't give Devin more than 12-15 touches. Josh will make plays this week.

I'm on board.  I think he has a great week v Denver, if not throwing, he'll at least be running the ball.  Heard somewhere last week that they took the reins off of him and told him to run like a maniac (my words, not theirs). 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, johnnyboy8102 said:

Starting Allen this week over Brady; who else is on board with Allen?

Me. This guy has balls the size of boulders. 

• Like 1

Allen's remaining schedule is tough but his floor should be enough to keep him rostered if you're a playoff bound team.

• Like 1

I'm not worried about his schedule at all. He has the highest floor minus Lamar and Mahomes in the league. Tough matchups just means he'll be forced to do more, which will inevitably lead to him running. 

Yeah the rushing gives him a healthy floor. His rushing yards usually are equivalent to 1 or 1.5 extra TD in 4 pt passing TD leagues. 

Ugh, Dallas has been pretty good against opposing QB (especially at home). 

Went with bum Carson Wentz over him last week and now I have to make the same decision again next week for the division. 

• Thanks 1