Iron-cock

Todd Gurley 2019 Outlook

12 minutes ago, ColoWrex said:

This sounds like a lie. No NFL RB is getting an injury designation because of a bruised thigh, lmao. 

Given how dishonest they were last year, I wouldn't be surprised if this was a way bigger deal. 

• Like 1

Just now, ajs723 said:

This sounds like a lie. No NFL RB is getting an injury designation because of a bruised thigh, lmao. 

Given how dishonest they were last year, I wouldn't be surprised if this was a way bigger deal. 

Especially since he played last Thursday, extra time to heal and still DNP. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ColoWrex said:

Bahaha. We were shocked to see an NFL player with a bruised thigh. Shocked, I tell you! GTFOOH with that. Disengenuous as hell. 

20 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

McVay has yet to be open and honest about Gurley’s health. This is not good especially after the workloads he had the last two games one of which was on a Thursday Night Game/short week.

Just now, Jay85 said:

They played niners...Top run defense.

I don’t even view the Brown add as an add for this week...this is more long term. 

We’ve all been waiting for Gurley to break down...this might be the first sign. 

• Like 1

From The Ramswire:

”Todd Gurley was listed as a non-participant in practice with a quadriceps injury, which was unexpected.

Sean McVay said in his press conference that Gurley has a thigh bruise and is considered day-to-day. The Rams last played on Thursday night, which makes this injury even more concerning.

McVay wouldn’t say for sure that Gurley will play on Sunday and seemed surprised by the running back’s injury.

If Gurley can’t play, Malcolm Brown will start in his place. McVay added that rookie Darrell Henderson could have a role against the 49ers, too.

edc7b5c704f9425793890b4763f9628d_bigger.

Sean McVay says Todd Gurley's bruised thigh "caught us all off-guard," since the Rams haven't played since last Thursday. McVay refuses to guess whether Gurley will play Sunday vs the Niners.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theramswire.usatoday.com/2019/10/09/todd-gurley-has-thigh-bruise-uncertain-for-sunday/amp/

Do people seriously expect this dude to practice every single game of the season? Dude could have gotten banged up a million ways outside of football and they're going to pull him from practice if he has a mosquito bite anywhere near that knee. 

I'm not saying it's not a cover up or that he is 100% going to play i'm saying jumping to conclusions is absolutely ridiculous and until we see what happens over the next few days there's no indication he isn't going to play. 

Just now, Gohawks said:

Do people seriously expect this dude to practice every single game of the season? Dude could have gotten banged up a million ways outside of football and they're going to pull him from practice if he has a mosquito bite anywhere near that knee. 

I'm not saying it's not a cover up or that he is 100% going to play i'm saying jumping to conclusions is absolutely ridiculous and until we see what happens over the next few days there's no indication he isn't going to play. 

He had extra time to heal with them playing last Thursday. I think that is the concern/intrigue with a non practice day on a Wednesday.

1 minute ago, whips02 said:

He had extra time to heal with them playing last Thursday. I think that is the concern/intrigue with a non practice day on a Wednesday.

I state in my post that he could have gotten a bruise outside of football. I also state in my post that because of his clear history they are going to hold him out for an injury that you do not see players normally held out for. That is the most logical conclusion not "Well uh. The coach likes to lie and he is done because he didn't practice one day."

“Could have gotten a bruise outside of football”. Haha ok he tripped in the shower and torqued that bad knee over the weekend. Sounds good to me

3 hours ago, ajs723 said:

Depends on how deep and how bad the bruise is. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, wendellrott said:

Just wondering if this calf injury is on his Left Leg ?

Left Leg it is

Now, add Gurley’s left thigh to the mix.

Speculation surrounding Todd Gurley’s left knee issue dominated the offseason, continued through training camp and remained a topic of discussion through the Rams’ first five games.

Now, add Gurley’s left thigh to the mix.

The Rams’ star running back did not practice Wednesday because of a thigh bruise apparently suffered during the Rams’ 30-29 loss to the Seattle Seahawks last Thursday. Players had a few days off before returning to work Monday and then had Tuesday off.