Iron-cock

Todd Gurley 2019 Outlook

10 hours ago, Jay85 said:

They played niners...Top run defense.

9 hours ago, Rickydragon said:

SF was a tough match up.  Might have to look elsewhere 

Ummm...am I missing something here? Isn't the 9ers match up this weekend?

• Haha 1

Rams only having a walkthrough so will get nothing today on his status. McVay said there’s no point in Gurley or Talib participating if they don’t practice. 

9 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Rams only having a walkthrough so will get nothing today on his status. McVay said there’s no point in Gurley or Talib participating if they don’t practice. 

There is no point of a walkthrough if you can’t walk.  🤣

• Haha 7

I was wondering why one of my leaguemates wrote  “Has Todd Gurley died yet”  in our league chat
Well f--- me I just traded for Todd ... I cannot catch a break 

1 hour ago, Gohawks said:

Did he mean participating in the walkthrough or participating in the game? 

Edited by Ddam2013

17 minutes ago, Ddam2013 said:

Did he mean participating in the walkthrough or participating in the game? 

walkthrough

3 hours ago, shakestreet said:

I was wondering why one of my leaguemates wrote  “Has Todd Gurley died yet”  in our league chat

Same here bro. 

Traded OBJ and Devonta for Gurley and Sutton Tuesday night 🤢

3 hours ago, shakestreet said:

I mean you didn't realize he was a HUGE injury risk?

• Haha 1

After seeing Gurley spoke to the media I feel pretty good about him. He wore a NCAA shirt that drew a few headlines. He said he picked the injury up in the game, if that’s true he should be good to go by Sunday. Let’s hope. 

• Haha 2

Sounds a lot like the end of last year

"It's getting better," Gurley said. "I'm focused in on trying to get better each day. You feel something during the game, but it's been getting a lot better since the day after the game. ... What's today, Thursday? We've got Friday, Saturday. Just get back right, and make that decision when the time comes."

• Like 2

Dude simply cannot hold up to being a full time RB anymore. Sad but true. His sell high window looks like it's about to slam shut if he misses this weekend.

All the people here last week who said there was no point in adding malcolm brown to your roster are all scrambling this week. Friendly tip if Malcolm Brown is somehow still available in your league. Do yourself a favor and grab him. 

6 hours ago, StevenSC400 said:

All the people here last week who said there was no point in adding malcolm brown to your roster are all scrambling this week. Friendly tip if Malcolm Brown is somehow still available in your league. Do yourself a favor and grab him. 

Nope..not scrambling whatsoever.

If I don't have Gurley running the ball for the Rams - I do not want any of the rest. 

Edited by dudewithabadcat
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, StevenSC400 said:

All those people specifically said they are in shallow leagues(10 teamers). There’s absolutely no scrambling in leagues that size. The others said it’s league size dependent (which it is). 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, MSkibisky said:

Just offered my Gurley and Evans for Dcook...trying to hop of this damn train.

An injured RB and a WR who just put up a goose egg for the #2 fantasy RB? Yeah good luck with that

• Like 1

Just now, yanksman said:

An injured RB and a WR who just put up a goose egg for the #2 fantasy RB? Yeah good luck with that

Seriously.  That is an insult of a trade offer.  

10 minutes ago, yanksman said:

That’s when you get an offer back for a kicker for Todd Gurley lol 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, dudewithabadcat said:

Seriously.  That is an insult of a trade offer.  

This is why I'm glad I check this place out.  To me that trade makes a lot of sense if Gurley comes out and has a full practice today.  It's not like Dalvin Cook, historically, has been the paradigm of a healthy football player, and Evans and Gurley, historically have been really good.  But I am not always in tune with how importantly recent results effect consensus perception.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

This is why I'm glad I check this place out.  To me that trade makes a lot of sense if Gurley comes out and has a full practice today.  It's not like Dalvin Cook, historically, has been the paradigm of a healthy football player, and Evans and Gurley, historically have been really good.  But I am not always in tune with how importantly recent results effect consensus perception.

I guess there is some recency bias to my comment.  I just don't see someone trading Cook away when he is in an offense that feeds him the ball more, he is healthy, and it is all clicking for him.  Gurley is like the exact opposite.  

1 minute ago, dudewithabadcat said:

I guess there is some recency bias to my comment.  I just don't see someone trading Cook away when he is in an offense that feeds him the ball more, he is healthy, and it is all clicking for him.  Gurley is like the exact opposite.  

I get it, there are some major medical red flags with Gurley.  But I also see the merits of rostering Alexander Mattison, if you're picking up what I'm throwing down.

Just now, JE7HorseGod said:

I get it, there are some major medical red flags with Gurley.  But I also see the merits of rostering Alexander Mattison, if you're picking up what I'm throwing down.

Yup.  I've got Gurley and Mattison on one squad.  Not sure how much longer I can hold onto Mattison though.  

• Like 2

Just now, dudewithabadcat said:

Yup.  I've got Gurley and Mattison on one squad.  Not sure how much longer I can hold onto Mattison though.  

worth the hoDl ... i certainly can't see the Vikes offense pulling a 180 shift if Cook went down ... Mattison will be fed a quite a bit, and if you get roughly 80% of Cook's volume/output, well ... ya gots a real gem there. 

of course all leegs and rosters and squads and needs and bye week bluez are different, but the kid is a golden ticket. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1