Iron-cock

Todd Gurley 2019 Outlook

7 minutes ago, wendellrott said:

"We'll have a bit more clarity and it's really just a way to make that decision," coach Sean McVay told reporters Friday.

"He came immediately," said McVay. "He has done everything in his power to get ready to go, he has stopped his bargain and that is why you respect those setbacks and the tribute it costs to just look at what a physical game You're on the sideline and everything you do week after week gives you an appreciation for what these guys are doing and how physically charged this game is with the high caliber of the athletes and the nature of the collisions you see . "

"I think he knows his body as well as anyone else," McVay said. "I think we all know what a tough elite competitor he was in terms of the things he was able to enforce, really, it's all about this collaboration, that communication, and then, number one, the He will always be able to tell us this honestly, we are a better team if we have Todd Gurley, but if he does not feel right, you can trust the other guys. "[

No matter how you slice this, this don't sound good

25 minutes ago, wendellrott said:

"We'll have a bit more clarity and it's really just a way to make that decision," coach Sean McVay told reporters Friday.

"He came immediately," said McVay. "He has done everything in his power to get ready to go, he has stopped his bargain and that is why you respect those setbacks and the tribute it costs to just look at what a physical game You're on the sideline and everything you do week after week gives you an appreciation for what these guys are doing and how physically charged this game is with the high caliber of the athletes and the nature of the collisions you see . "

"I think he knows his body as well as anyone else," McVay said. "I think we all know what a tough elite competitor he was in terms of the things he was able to enforce, really, it's all about this collaboration, that communication, and then, number one, the He will always be able to tell us this honestly, we are a better team if we have Todd Gurley, but if he does not feel right, you can trust the other guys. "[

This even English?

39 minutes ago, Watitdookie said:

Damien Williams was walking with limp when he had one. I played through a thigh contusion half way through my football season in high school. I went through extreme measures when it came to preparing to play in the game. The amount of stretching I did before the games and appliances of icy hot and the jacuzzi visits at a local 24 fitness just to warm it up before the game. It’s manageable especially when your playing with adrenaline, but definitely sensitive place to hit. It wasn’t 100 till after 2 months to fully heal after seasons end due to me never sitting out and playing on it. That’s my take on the injury anything else I ain’t a expert on

Sounds about right. Of course it depends on severity and location.

Sorry for another anecdotal take but I had mid-thigh contusion that caused swelling in my knee. I didn’t see a doctor so I’m not sure if the swelling was due to compensation (my knee taking on more impact) or from the actual impact of the injury. Some contusions are simply a matter of dealing with pain (no functionality issues, unless you have a low pain tolerance) and some contusions hamper your running abilities (hard to even put weight on it).

Who knows what Gurley is truly dealing with and what they’re telling us?! Time will tell.  

LA Rams star Todd Gurley reveals his plans to launch acting career after the NFL, joking the transition should be easy because he's 'a pretty good looking guy

wonder if it's going to be sooner rather than latter

Just now, brosephd said:

chris johnson vibes

Chris Johnson was productive for quite a long time in the NFL.

2 minutes ago, devaster said:

Chris Johnson was productive for quite a long time in the NFL.

I was thinking more Terrell Davis.

But let's not throw dirt on him yet.

Just now, JE7HorseGod said:

I was thinking more Terrell Davis.

But let's not throw dirt on him yet.

That is an apt comparison. Will have to see how this season plays out.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, devaster said:

That is an apt comparison. Will have to see how this season plays out.

Jim Brown

Barry Sanders

Calvin Johnson

Gronk

Andrew Luck

Just now, Ace_King said:

Odds that this will be a multi-week absence?

33.33% repeating of course

• Like 1

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere
Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head, I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow

Edited by Gohawks
  • Like 2

As a Gurley/Brown owner, I secretly hope that Brown flashes and Gurley's injury lingers so they keep him healthy for the playoffs.... owning Gurley is becoming a nightmare and having someone stable like Brown sounds nice right about now

Gurley hasn't really looked all that elite this season either. Are we sure Brown is that much of a downgrade?

Edited by atrium
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, atrium said:

As a Gurley/Brown owner, I secretly hope that Brown flashes and Gurley's injury lingers so they keep him healthy for the playoffs.... owning Gurley is becoming a nightmare and having someone stable like Brown sounds nice right about now

Gurley hasn't really looked all that elite this season either. Are we sure Brown is that much of a downgrade?

if you own gurley you should be hoping the entire rams run game looks like poo. because if brown looks as good as i think he will play... it's just going to mean they move back to brown getting 1 out of 3 drives that they did to open the season.

It's really unfortunate but you're starting to get the feeling that this guy's shot. This is gonna be a rapid fall. The hope was there was an injury last year that he had time to heal from. But this definitely seems arthritic/degenerative. 

2 hours ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

They just added RB John Kelly. Lol RIP 

Having only two players at one of the most injury prone positions is silly. The signing means very little. 

Edited by Gohawks